south east asian history

lillyp

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 10:22 pm
The history of Southeast Asia since World War II has been determined by forces outside of the region. From the cold war in the 1960's and 70's to the economic miracles and financial Crisis int he 1980's and 90's. did the US for better or for worse help them as an outside influence

answer has to be in reference to:
the cold war in southeast asia
Indochina wars
authoritarianism in southeast asia
management of Asian financial crisis
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 813 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 10:25 pm
@lillyp,
Tough assignment. How many pges does the term paper have to be?
lillyp

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 10:29 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
5.. im not asking someone to write it though i just need help understanding it like a basic guideline... i just feel like there is so much information and i dont know where to start.. i rather take the hardest math class than do history.
msolga

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 10:50 pm
@lillyp,
Quote:
im not asking someone to write it though i just need help understanding it like a basic guideline... i just feel like there is so much information and i dont know where to start.. i rather take the hardest math class than do history.

I assume your teacher/lecturer didn't just throw this essay topic at you without some prior background coverage in class?

You have your own notes from those classes? Any handouts & reference guides? Refer to them then ask for extra help about specific points when you need to, here.

If you're having problems with the topic, have you asked your teacher/lecturer for assistance regarding the points you're having problems with?
That's what they're there for.
0 Replies