where could I get the free keylogger?

oley

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 09:01 pm
I'm really worry about my child, because my husband and me alway on busness, so my son usually surf the internet at home, I just want to install a keylogger or something like the remote pc monitor on the computer, where could i get these software? thanks so much!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 740 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

BillRM

Mon 28 Nov, 2011 12:23 am
@oley,
There are plenty of cheap keyloggers and filters for monitoring and controlling children access to the net but I would not trust free keyloggers as the chance is too great that it will be malware and will be logging not only junior internet surfing but your banks/credits cards passwords.

Fair warning if your son is computer aware or have friends who are such programs can be bypass if he had any idea you are doing such monitoring.

Booting from a Linux CD/DVD to do internet browsing for example.
mishine

Mon 5 Mar, 2012 08:11 pm
@BillRM,
Yeah, I agree with Billrm. Cheaper buyer takes the bad meat. Free keylogger may not functional or safe. It's better to choose a safe and useful keylogger to protect your teen, and many keyloggers have free trials, so you can try their free trials first before you make a decision.
0 Replies