Looking for keylogger

bartfrt

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 02:13 pm
Hey! Does anybody know if it is possible to monitor PC when I’m away? I’ve been looking for such kind of software (keyloggers) but many people say such kind of software is like a virus and can harm my PC. Is it true? I need to see what is going on my PC when I’m not in home.
Thanks for your help in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 934 • Replies: 3
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2010 04:07 pm
@bartfrt,
You can buy commerce keyloggers software just google it that is claimed to be sold to keep an eye on your family kids or your partner for that matter.

You should be safe from malware it you are buying such commerce software and it should not do harm to your computer. I strongly suggest however not downloading and install free keylogger software!!

However if you just do not what anyone like a roommate to do something harmful to your computer system when you are away there is all kinds of methods to lock it up instead.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 09:45 pm
pctattletale and netnanny are good

not viruses, run silently in the back ground and can be pulled up by private key combinations
roger

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 12:13 am
@shewolfnm,
They don't want advice; they want to push a product.
0 Replies