how to hypnotize someone

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 05:36 pm
i want to know ho to hypnotize someone Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad Smile Sad SmileSad
i take advice and links >Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 803 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Doogeedu

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 08:30 pm
@Doogeedu,
If you view, you reply HELPFULLY! (butterflynet)
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 11:03 pm
@Doogeedu,
We aren't required to reply. People need to view a post in order to decide whether or not they choose to reply to it.

As to your question, use Google and this as your search term:

Quote:
How to hypnotize someone

You'll get the same list of links as I would were I to do it for you.
Doogeedu

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 04:24 pm
@Butrflynet,
alredy tried it. and also i am not trying to make laws but i really do want people to reply. i get so many views but 0 replies (record is 159views 0 replies)
0 Replies

dawngrant

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 07:31 am
Do you want to hypnotize someone then work on some points a) you needs do full practice on your own eyes moments, for this just stand in front of mirror and try to maintain your eyes moments for long time without blinking? B) After this try on anyone who allows you for try. Either whenever tries also careful about safety of person who is hypnotized.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 04:35 pm
@Doogeedu,
From what I understand it is difficult to hypnotize (if not impossible) someone without them being willing. Are you planning on secretly hypnotizing or are you getting their buy in?

0 Replies