Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,260 • Replies: 12
No top replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 03:20 pm
Lower than snail-snot, if you ask me...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 03:22 pm
Lower than the boogers IN snail snot, if you axe me.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 03:25 pm
Did I axe you?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 03:53 pm
Hey, don't you go talking to me like I'm some low-life used car sales......nevermind.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 06:04 pm
What a bleepity bleep bleep that bleeping bleep bleep is.

Hey, that's not the dealership you work for, is it Slappy?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 06:12 pm
YEA! FREE PUBLICITY!!!

No, I don't work there. Funny, I heard they sucked well before that story came out. Damn, it's one thing to get somebody to sign on something you're not sure if they can afford, but getting a mentally challenged guy that makes $1100 a month into an $800+ car payment? Someone's going to hell.

Since his car got repo'd, I wonder if I'll end up selling him a car? Hmm...lemme go jack up my window prices.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 06:19 pm
I can't believe they can't get out of the agreement. If he's only reading at the 2nd grade level, why is he driving a car?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:38 am
Bastids!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 11:15 am
littlek wrote:
I can't believe they can't get out of the agreement. If he's only reading at the 2nd grade level, why is he driving a car?

I was wondering the same, but I guess legally as long as he could pass a driver's test?

This is funny. As you know, I, too, am a *scumbag* used car salesmen. Well, I just had a customer this morning who, with the help of my services, have acquired a new ride. They traded a car in they purchased at Car Center 7 months ago. They were $13K upside down on the car, meaning, the payoff to the bank on the trade is $13K more than the car is worth...so Car Center ripped them off pretty bad on the price.
Also, they were telling me when they bought the car, they asked Car Center if they could put in a cd changer for them, and they'll pay for it. So Car Center happily obliged, charging them $600. However, the customer didn't realize where the cd changer goes in the car(a tricky location), and found out the car had one all along. Car Center wouldn't give them their $600 back.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 02:49 pm
well, they're just plain dumb. And, of course, you're a *scumbag*.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 03:12 pm
Indeed, how did a person who is at a second grade level get a license? THAT'S scary!
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 03:22 pm
People who can't read can get licenses. They can have someone read the questions to them. All that's required is they be able to follow traffic signage...

People who can't speak English can get licenses the same way -- by having someone translate the test for them.
0 Replies