IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

nydia2013

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 10:55 am
@nydia2013,
I'm not sure of the Queen's feelings towards Jews for she is careful not to show any animosity towards any of her subjects; but the outspoken Prince Philip is another story. He is one of the most anti-Semitic royals, and of course, before her untimely death, was Princess Margaret.
nydia2013

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 08:50 am
@nydia2013,
The Royals, under the boneheaded Prince Philip's influence, are racists and antisemitic. It is accepted nationally that the British Royal Family is the crème de la crème, high above all others, including the aristocracy; however, if they didn't marry from the aristocracy they would be forced to marry their own kin which would produce a monarchy of idiots.

The Monarchy is good entertainment, and frankly, as good as it gets. So they're racists and antisemitic, heck, none of us is perfect and I'm willing to overlook the Royals peculiarities.
Joe Nation

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:02 am
@nydia2013,
Wait a minute...over on my The Monarchy is an Anachronistic blah blah....you were going on about how respectful we have to be towards the Royals.???
Quote:
The British Crown might appear to be a useless anachronism in your personal opinion, but to many Britons, it's very much the DNA of their heritage and culture. As the monarchy is constitutional, the monarch is limited to non-partisan functions and is the nominal head of the vast British Empire; there are a few commonwealth countries who would like to break away, like Canada, for instance, but will wait until the current Queen is no longer Queen.

I respect the British people's culture as I hope they will respect mine, the United States of America.

Even though they are racists and antisemites, you say.....you are willing to overlook such "peculiarities".

Joe(interesting case of myopia you have there)Nation
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 12:09 pm
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsP7HPJ-u9FkCYC6YC7915jPjtbK5ifubKtxu_D93Bm6mrNO95Xw
nydia2013

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2013 03:30 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
<Even though they are racists and antisemites, you say.....you are willing to overlook such "peculiarities".
Joe(interesting case of myopia you have there)Nation.">
_____

Look, the way I look at it, the Monarchy is a source of terrific entertainment....they are not the brightest people in the world and the Queen is known for her incuriousness. Each of us is bias/prejudice to one degree or another...it's one of human nature's flaws; also, one would expect Royalty to be different, to actually feel they're better than the rest of us although, without their wealth and prestige, they're just like the rest of us. I admired Diana, and it's fascinating to follow the actions the British Royal Family. I would wish the Monarchy would skip Charles and Camilla and allow William and Kate to rule instead.

I have always been fascinated by Royalty....
0 Replies