Don't believe the TV "news"

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 10:39 am
Sandra Ikelman, of Albuquerque, New Mexico, wrote the following to Letters to the Editor, which I typed here for you. The one part of her argument is biased and untrue is that she opines that "reporting by left-learning journalists" are the guilty ones. Please notice that she does not include FOX "news" in her diatribe.

I watch a lot of TV during the day and get disgusted with the many opinionated talking heads who are advocating for their political parties. The ultra conservative blabber mouths outnumber the progressive or even moderates on most of the stations. CNN has become the second worst among the rates seeking channels. But FOX News, whom she doesn't mention, is the worst offender above all others. The only fair stations on TV and radio any longer are the Public channels, which the conservatives constantly threaten to end Public finance and get them off the air. If this woman is an objective journalist, she needs to go back to journalism school.

---BBB

"Anyone who watches NB, CBS, ABE, CNBC or CNN for news might as well check their brain at the door.

Not only are you not being told the truth, you are, in effect, being lied to about what's really going in the country.

I have a degree in journalism, of which I am very proud, and I am disgusted by what is being fed to the American people as truth. Night after night mind-numbed American succumb to the opinionated reports and lack of reporting by left-leaning journalists in the mainstream media. That is not journalism, that is propaganda. Journalists' first priority is to tell the truth, without a hint of personal opinion. Unless, or until, people recognize the difference, this country is in grave danger.

Learn to recognize those who are masquerading as journalists and turn them off. They have corrupted our airways and corrupted our thinking. This is not an acceptable consequence for our country.

Sandra Ikelman
Albuquerque"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,364 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 11:06 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Does this Alleged journalist really need the extra publicity? She's just spouting out News Corp/Republican Party talking points.
0 Replies