Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 07:23 am
@shewolfnm,
more like 'kinky'...
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:08 am
@aacs,
aacs wrote:

It is just a matter of constitutional support that does not exist for tasers. And considering that you can very well imagine if anyone had asked for gun permission today US gov would have permitted it. We can check a lot of legal cases fought by state governments to get the use of weapons etc. banned but only to face the lose at the hands of apex court.

Ok, I'm sorry but this is the sickest answer yet.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:24 pm
@Rockhead,
Yes, you did you liar....pathetic
Rockhead

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:25 pm
@trying2learn,
why yes, the moon is particularly lovely this evening, thank you for pointing that out...
trying2learn

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:37 pm
@Rockhead,
No no moon where I am at (just went outside and looked) Laughing
Cite a case where a taser has been the primary case of the death of a person. Then I will listen.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:47 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Perhaps you should learn statistics as well as fundamental biology before you make such blanket and wrong statements. If you are shot with a taser, you will likely survive it. Especially if you are healthy. But tasers CAN and DO kill
people.

These aren't conspiracy theories based accusations but actual reported in the
News facts.

http://www.mahalo.com/answers/how-many-people-die-from-tasers

http://m.nctimes.com/mobile-touch/?disableTNStatsTracker=1#article_99e0d52d-344d-5e96-8b16-6d222a8fce2a.html
ehBeth

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:48 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

trying2learn wrote:

No tasers do not kill people.

An official document from Canada on the subsequent investigationof the Royal Mounted Police Department after a Polish immigrant died after being tased repeatedly.

Quote:
Report Following a Public Interest Investigation into a Chair-Initiated Complaint Respecting the Death in RCMP Custody of Mr. Robert Dziekanski

http://www.cpc-cpp.gc.ca/prr/rep/rev/chair-pre/dziekanski/robert_1-eng.aspx

And BTW? No where in my posts am I agreeing that tasers should in fact remain illegal. I could care less anyway the issue goes. I am just answering the OP's question WITH known facts NOT undereducated blind bias.
smcmonagle

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:55 pm
@kickycan,
Great point. But why is weed illegal. It only gets people high. guns kill. U see my point and am only playing devils advocate. I am a huge proponent of the demolishing of every deadly weapon. It makes zero sense to me why a human being would even think of producing something that could kill his own person. If ur worried about getting mugged or raped etc a taser or even beebie gun is enough to ward someone off and if someone wants to mug u it would be just as effective to do it with a taser but atleast they cant accidently misfire it and kill u. Tase u, take ur stuff and be gone. It puts all humankind on even playing field.BUT bottom line is always the bottom line and there isnt any money in taser sales and certainly no money in mas media reporting on taser wars across seas
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:58 pm
@ehBeth,
"A determination with respect to the cause of Mr. Dziekanski's death is outside the scope of this report.."

"An autopsy was performed by Dr. Charles Lee on Mr. Dziekanski on October 16, 2007. Dr. Lee stated in his autopsy report that the cause of death cannot be conclusively determined and that a pre-existing heart condition of Mr. Dziekanski combined with signs of chronic alcoholism and being pinned in the prone position as he was being subdued, may have led to a fatal arrhythmia"
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 08:59 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:
Cite a case where a taser has been the primary case of the death of a person. Then I will listen.
Repeat
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 03:16 am
@trying2learn,
Raoul Moat
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 04:44 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

Just two days ago, in Camden County, Mo, Glenn Norman.

Not to mention the tragic death in Fullerton, which attracted worldwide attention.

And Howard Thomas Cook Jr. died in York City Police custody after he was shocked twice with a Taser two months ago.

... ... ... ... ...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 05:00 am
I knew an older man, who tased his girlfriend, just because she did not slavishly do his bidding. You don't have to be killed by one to unjustly suffer from them.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 08:56 pm
cite a case from a medical examiner backed by the courts that a taser used on someone was a primary cause of death........
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 11:19 pm
@trying2learn,
Use google - or read a paper.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 04:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Trying to learn doesn't seem to be trying too hard, perhaps she should change her name to wilfully deluded.
wayne

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 06:13 am
@izzythepush,
Since a taser doesn't leave a smoking hole in a body where the life had been, it's easy for the simple minded to miss the facts.
You can't fix stupid.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 07:19 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

Perhaps you should learn statistics as well as fundamental biology before you make such blanket and wrong statements. If you are shot with a taser, you will likely survive it. Especially if you are healthy. But tasers CAN and DO kill
people.

These aren't conspiracy theories based accusations but actual reported in the
News facts.

http://www.mahalo.com/answers/how-many-people-die-from-tasers

http://m.nctimes.com/mobile-touch/?disableTNStatsTracker=1#article_99e0d52d-344d-5e96-8b16-6d222a8fce2a.html

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 07:20 am
@wayne,
wayne wrote:
You can't fix stupid.

Cool
0 Replies