I want to delete my account

chai2

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 12:28 pm
But first I want to edit a post someone responded to, and create catagories for those I put on ignore. I want some of them to read what I say, and others able to respond, but so that no one has to see it.

Also, how do you post an image?

chai2

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 12:28 pm
@chai2,
oh, and no sex talk!
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 12:54 pm
@chai2,
First you must make an account on a Finnish culture and language forum. Write to one of the admins there... named Kala Kalastaja. Ask him or her ... using Finnish only on the protocol of deleting one's a2k account.

Only after he gives you the link and you copy and paste the site's FAQ (which you must translate into Swahili) here can you start your probationary deletion period. That period is a time where you will post at least 30 posts per day for two weeks. If you keep up this posting pace then and only then can your account be deleted.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
djjd62

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 01:01 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Also, how do you post an image?

first you must find an appropriate sized envelope for the image

place the image inside the envelope along with any message you wish to convey

seal the envelope

place the address of the person the image is direct towards on the front of the envelope (its best to put your address in the upper left corner in case the image can't be delivered)

apply sufficient postage in the upper right hand corner and place the entire package into a post box

0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 01:14 pm
Strange days at A2K. Very strange.

http://www.mikesfreegifs.com/main4/halloween/casket.gif
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 01:17 pm
@panzade,
Hmmm? A question... when has it ever not been strange around here?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 01:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
Back in 1492, when Columbus sailed the ocean blue...

I should add, I'm not against people's immediate reactions to a2k and wanting to delete - I've felt that on some other sites, as in "lemme outta here".
And the regular posters do take some getting used to.

Now then, on how to post an image - simple, put your nose squished up to the monitor and take a screen photo..

I will say - as regulars know - it can be hard for people to search subjects on a2k. I'm very used to it, using both tags and searching for phrases myself, but I can see it being hard for newbies to figure out, especially if they don't understand tags yet.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 09:47 pm
Go to your profile page. Use Magic Eraser tool over all information. Immediately restart the computer. Simple as that.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 10:03 pm
@chai2,
There is no way to delete anything on this site. Everything you post or have ever posted will be filed in cyberspace for all eternity and can and may be used against you and/or your heirs and assigns in court proceedings at any time that the mods and/or other powers that be deign to do so. (Better get on Jespah's good side.)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I want to delete my account
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:53:27