Freemasons have to go

yhwh

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 08:43 am
Common belief is that Prince Charles is a harmless tit. Prince Charles is not harmless. Besides his ordinary Royal influence with world leaders strengthened by visits abroad in the name of good UK relations, he is the worlds leading Freemason. On the face of things that gives him power across the whole of the former British empire, where Freemasonry flourishes. What Many people don't realise is that he is also the most senior figure in the NWO (new world order) a masonic organisation which enforces a heavy global influence. Charles' obviously Jewish traits are evidence of a conspiracy which involved The Vatican while allied to Hitler Via Mousolini. Hitler had a personal relationship with members of the (German) UK royal family.

http://host01.web.officelive.com/Documents/tit.bmp

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 08:49 am
@yhwh,
Sooner or later we had to get one of these.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 08:54 am
America is a Freemasons' plot . . .

http://www.dcpages.com/gallery/d/27381-2/DSC05082.jpg
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 08:56 am
What a loon (not you, Finn or Set). Someone introduce him to gungasnake. They're obviously soulmates.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:03 am
@yhwh,
yhwh wrote:
Common belief is that Prince Charles is a harmless tit.

That's an insult to tits.
spendius

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:28 am
@joefromchicago,
It is a rumour in the pub milieu that PC is a tit man. Hence his obsession with Camilla overcoming his duty to Diana and the State.

One has no choice in these things he might say in his defence. And with no objection from me.

But I don't think freemasonry encourages such a thing judging from those I have known who subscribe to the craft. They were, to a man, dick men. They scored. They worshipped themselves too much to have any inclination to worship anything else least of all a pair of pendulous and generous norkie fun-bags.

So if he is the leader of the freemasons I guess it is a fixed aspect of his fate as the first born son of H.M. Our Gracious Queen, who is not at all lacking in the tit department Herself. It might not mean he subscribes to the doctrines of free masons. He might simply go through the minimal motions for the sake of peace and quiet and because he is so very polite and civilised. And maybe some small contracts.
0 Replies

Linkat

@yhwh,
Wow - you mean Prince Charles is gonna take over the world?!

Who would have thought?

An even more important question the - What does that then make Princess Kate?
Finn dAbuzz

0 Replies

spendius

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:34 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
What does that then make Princess Kate?

Why!! The future Queen of Heaven of course who "must be obeyed" as Willie boy will be finding out.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:35 am
http://novelasymas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kim-kardashian-charming.jpg
fresco

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:37 am
@yhwh,
From googling "Prince Charles Freemason"
Quote:
Being a English Freemason I can say that neither HRH the Prince of Wales or HRH the Duke of Edinburgh are Freemasons. HRH The Duke of Kent is the current Grand Master

On the other hand, the late Queen Mother (beloved grandmother of Charles) was a great fan of Jackie Mason. Wink

(....the plot thickens...)

spendius

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:48 am
@fresco,
But everybody knows fresco that the freemasons are secretive and they would say what you have quoted if PC's membership and seniority was a secret.

The tone of your quote is that of one having to answer a question which couldn't be avoided and to which there is only one other answer.

And the Queen Mother, bless her, was well hung too.
0 Replies

George

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:51 am
Well, obviously the poster is confused.
Charles Windsor is a Grand Poobah of the Knights Templar.
THAT is how he is going to rule the world.
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 09:52 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I hope you meant that as I took it Finn. Art can sometimes be a mere fortuitous accident.
George

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:57 pm
Whatever happened to Solve et Coagula anyway?

Now there was a guy who knew his conspiracy ****. Knights Templar,
Rosicrucians, Gnostics, Freemasons, Illuminati, Elders of Zion, Cabalists,
Bogomils, Cathars -- you name it, he was the man to tell you how they all
fit into The Master Plan.
spendius

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:59 pm
@George,
Maybe having solved the mysteries he coagulated.
George

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 03:01 pm
@spendius,
Sounds vaguely zen.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 03:02 pm
@spendius,
Of course I did spendius.

Besides, who am I to deny the brilliance of my subconcious.
spendius

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 03:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well--she does look like one of those ladies who expects you to suspend your normal reservations for.
jespah

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 03:28 pm
@spendius,
Are Freemasons really free? Do they eat lunch? Is there such a thing as a Freemason lunch?

1. Forums
  2. » Freemasons have to go
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:45:35