paperless digital notepad

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 12:03 am
I am looking for a digital notepad or tablet that will allow me to write or draw directly on the screen with a digital pen or similar tool, to produce paper-quality text and graphics that can be uploaded to a computer and edited with photoshop software or Microsoft Word. I have seen versions that use paper, but this type of tool is only of use to me if the need for paper is eliminated entirely.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,505 • Replies: 2
No top replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2011 12:32 am
google "graphics pad" or "graphics tablet"--they're pads which plug into a computer and you draw on them with a stylus and can create a variety of effects. I believe what you draw appears on the computer monitor, the tablet itself doesn't show anything, it's just a touch-sensitive surface, not a display surface.

If you're talking about a touch-sensitive display, like, say, an iPad, that you can draw on and have it displayed directly, this isn't it.
0 Replies

Jimmy Mcmillan

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2011 08:54 am
@emcoulterman,
Hello,

I would like to say, Once you transfer your handwritten notes to your computer they can be left just as they are. They can also be edited. Most digital notepads and digital pens work well with Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and Power Point. Since there are multiple brands and models always research them. A digital notepad is a device that holds a pad of paper that looks a lot like a clipboard. It is not just a clipboard. However, because it has a special sensor that knows and records whatever you write. Some Digital notepads require a proprietary pad of paper while others do not. A digital pen is used to write on the pad of paper and anything that you write.

Best Regards
Jimmy Mcmillan