Amusing Divorce Story From A Not So Funny Divorce.

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 07:01 pm
This story was told to me by my girlfriend, who gave me permission to put it on the internet.

Seems that her daughter had a husband who was a bit flaky. They started a business together, and she was working 18 hours a day in it. He decided, that because he had put up the money, that he didn't have to work.Anyhow things got so bad between them, that she filed for divorce, and had to take out a restraining order on him.

Oh, and he is a druggy. One day he broke into a friend's house to steal some weed. His friend, unbeknownst to him, was at home, and did not appreciate the fact that the guy was trying to break into his house. There was an altercation, and the husband fell down a long flight of stairs, breaking his big toe. There was a problem, and the toe had to be amputated.

So now this guy is:

Suing his ex-wife for alimony, saying that he is unable to work. (Before he started the business, he was a stripper).

Suing the owner of the house where he fell down the stairs and broke his big toe.

Thank goodness, my friend has a good sense of humor, and an even-tempered outlook on life.

Anybody else want to share funny divorce stories?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,210 • Replies: 1
No top replies

littlek

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 10:30 pm
yikes!
0 Replies