PLEASE HELP!

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 05:06 am
Hi everyone, my name's Chelsea and I'm 15 years of age, I am in desperate need of any information anyone can give me regarding my coloured hair. My hair is naturally medium brown colour, and last year I had bleach put in my hair all over around about august, and in february this year I went to the hairdressers and had a dark red dye colour on my hair, it was nice at the time but since time has gone by, It's gone like a medium gingery colour, and I really cannot stand it. I would love to of gone back blonde, but no hairdressers will do it as they said the strand test went orange. My natural hair colour is coming through, but not quick enough I've heard of these hint of a tint wash in wash out shampoo's, I'm wondering if any certain colour would work on my hair just to help cover the ginger while I am trying to grow it all out and start a fresh, but any information would be most appreciated. Many thanks, Chelsea xxx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,316 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:08 am
There a many semi-permanent hair colors in the stores that you can use.

But it sounds like your hair is fried and very porous, so whatever you put on it will really grab the color.

You need to go back to a good salon and have someone put your hair back to its original color and start over.
chelsieerosee

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:34 am
@PUNKEY,
Hi Punkey, thanks for the reply much appreciated, I've been to the salon and they don't agree with striping colours because they say it does more damage than good, I have had quite a few good cuts on my hair since all the colours, it used to be down to my bum but now I'ts shoulder length, In june this year I had a lot of damage cut out my hair which looks in pretty good condition, and is really greasy which i also hate because I have to wash it everyday, I put a good condition hair treatment on my hair once a week which has helped, would you still recommend a semi-permanent hair colour, thanks once again, Chelsea.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:41 am
Where do you live?

Any major department store has a hair color section in the cosmetics department.

Read the labels and try a semi-permanent foam-in color.

My granddaughters change their hair color often, but don't go to extremes (brown to blonde) without guidance from a professional.
chelsieerosee

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:52 am
@PUNKEY,
I live in Stoke On Trent Staffordshire, I am looking for something thats not too hard to wash out, I am planning on going back blonde when my gingery hair grows out.
0 Replies