Google deleted my article.

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:15 am
Google deleted my article “Structures of Skeletal Muscle Fibers Found in Martian Meteorite NWA 998” from my blog at
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
However, the article is still displayed in my another blog at
No one can ever falsify the claims in the article.

djjd62

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:16 am
good for them
dlowan

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:20 am
@djjd62,
There IS a god.

BTW...I don't believe Google can delete articles however misguided.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 07:34 am
Google is in bed with the Luminati . . . i'm surprised, Miss Cunning Coney, that you don't know that.
dlowan

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 08:21 am
@Setanta,
If Google was busy in bed with the Luminati it'd have been too busy to go deleting articles from meteorite....I mean blogs.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 08:37 am
Perhaps the dog ate it?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 11:36 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
Google deleted my article “Structures of Skeletal Muscle Fibers Found in Martian Meteorite NWA 998” from my blog at

Good for them. Apparently they are vetting some of the posted material and identifying the "complete whacko" stuff.

But I'm a bit surprised that they are doing this. It means they must be expending some amount of money/energy on vetting material. Either that or they have found some automated algorithm for identifying "spam" like that. I wonder if they are using spam blocking routines similar to what they use in Email? It's very interesting that they have deleted your post.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 01:16 pm
@bewildered,
I don't think Google deleted your article. All your other crap is still out there. I don't see why they would delete one of your articles and not the others.

You must have accidentally deleted it yourself.

Either that or you're making all this up just to get attention.

Or maybe something in that post violated their terms of agreement.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 01:49 pm
@rosborne979,
Did they delete
Quote:
Structures of Skeletal Muscle Fibers Found in Martian Meteorite NWA 998
or Sucktures of Skeletal Cock Muscle Throbbing Fibers Found in Cum Swallowing Martian Meteorite Sluts NWA 998?
rosborne979

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 02:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Did they delete
Quote:
Structures of Skeletal Muscle Fibers Found in Martian Meteorite NWA 998
or Sucktures of Skeletal Cock Muscle Throbbing Fibers Found in Cum Swallowing Martian Meteorite Sluts NWA 998?

Now that's a headline. Smile
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 02:45 pm
@rosborne979,
I think it also might be a film.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:34 pm
@rosborne979,
Google sent me this email:

[email protected] <[email protected]> 2011年8月12日上午12:21
收件人: [email protected]
副本: [email protected]
回覆 | 回覆所有人 | 轉寄 | 列印 | 刪除 | 顯示原始郵件
Blogger has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that certain content in your blog is alleged to infringe upon the copyrights of others. Specifically, we have received a complaint regarding some of the images hosted on this post. As a result, we have reset the post(s) to "draft" status. (If we did not do so, we would be subject to a claim of copyright infringement, regardless of its merits. The URL(s) of the allegedly infringing post(s) may be found at the end of this message.) This means your post - and any images, links or other content - is not gone. You may edit the post to remove the offending content and republish, at which point the post in question will be visible to your readers again.

A bit of background: the DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service provider liability in case of copyright infringement. If you believe you have the rights to post the content at issue here, you can file a counter-claim. For more information on our DMCA policy, including how to file a counter-claim, please see http://www.google.com/dmca.html.

The notice that we received, with any personally identifying information removed, will be posted online by a service called Chilling Effects at http://www.chillingeffects.org. We do this in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You can search for the DMCA notice associated with the removal of your content by going to the Chilling Effects search page at http://www.chillingeffects.org/search.cgi, and entering in the URL of the blog post that was removed. If it is brought to our attention that you have republished the post without removing the content/link in question, then we will delete your post and count it as a violation on your account. Repeated violations to our Terms of Service may result in further remedial action taken against your Blogger account including deleting your blog and/or terminating your account. If you have legal questions about this notification, you should retain your own legal counsel.

Sincerely,

The Blogger Team

Affected URLs:

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 02:42 am
@rosborne979,
So, in fact, this surmise:

Roswell wrote:
Or maybe something in that post violated their terms of agreement.

. . . was correct.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 03:14 am
Wow, you mean we can link to our blogs! I did not know that.
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 03:42 am
Oh man, this is hilarious . . . if the moderators start removing the links to the Wretchfossil blog, there goes all of Bewildered's "scientific proof" right out the window! I'm laughin' so hard it hurts!
wayne

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 03:52 am
@Setanta,
LOL, kinda spoils his whole purpose in life ya think
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 03:57 am
@bewildered,
Ah ha. That explains a lot doesn't it.

It looks like your blog removal is related to the copyright infringement issues that the author of those photo's mentioned on one of your other thread.

It's interesting to see the copyright rules in action. I've often wondered how these things would be enforced.
0 Replies

NWA5313

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 05:17 am
@bewildered,
It was removed after a copyright infringement was successfully filed for the illegal and unauthorised use of Tom Phillips images. It is disgusting that a meteorite with such an important future and legacy ahead has been blemished by such illogical filth.
rosborne979

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 01:42 pm
@NWA5313,
NWA5313 wrote:
It is disgusting that a meteorite with such an important future and legacy ahead has been blemished by such illogical filth.

Which meteorite are we talking about here? NWA998?

What is its important future and legacy?

NWA5313

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 07:43 pm
@rosborne979,
NWA 998 is widely considered to be the most important meteorite to ever come out of the worlds hot deserts. It contains ankeritic carbonates. The only other meteorite in the world to contain these is the famous ALH84001.

While several Martian meteorites contain minerals that have been altered by water before their terrestrial residence, NWA 998 contains water bearing minerals, so it actually contains trace amounts of Martian water!

Further research is currently being undertaken by many prominent institutions across North America and Europe and it is the most currently studied meteorite in the world. In April of last year, the University of Toronto, Canada announced that they had discovered evidence for extra terrestrial life within NWA 998. These bioforms, while similar to those discovered within ALH84001 in 1996, where an order of magnitude more plentiful and where also found in what where described as colonies. The lack of colony structure was the major argument against the biological origin of the forms in ALH84001. Further work will be undertaken by the University to support the claim. If analysis shows the strong presence of carbon, oxygen, nitrogen and other atoms commonly found in organic compounds that have a biological origin but are nearly absent in the material around the filament-like structures, then the case that these are indeed Martians would be greatly strengthened.

So many brilliant minds have spent years exploring this meteorite and they could have a genuine case supporting the existence of extraterrestrial life. It's just such a shame that fruit cakes come along and hijack their work to support their own ludacris delusions.