Memory "I Dreamed" poetic prose.

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2011 06:43 pm
“I dreamed”

A forgotten time we got to my head, I act stupid on this night, that I do to erase the traces of the skin, sensations, sensory loss in the distance! “I dreamed I hear your thoughts,” as I count each of the stars that are in heaven, shadows lurk in the shadows, the bright make their trips to the hair of the moon, “I dreamed that I can see invisible,” while the comet falls that will bring you back, the will fire after the heat, freshwater want to join the sea, “I dreamed that I look in front of your eyes,” while the moon sleeps in the clouds, the light glows in the whiteness, silence is heard in the dark city street, “I dreamed that I feel your feelings,” while the wind expelled breath your lungs, craving taxes paid to the needs, the air carries wind within her womb, who arrived an hour into my oblivion head, which I do tonight uncertain! that I do to eliminate your saliva mine!, kissing compacted and acceding to the past premeditated punishment of sin, “I dreamed that exist very close to me,” while the flock of nocturnal birds stop at every tree, observe, and later wet fly, this fully merges with the joy, the calm is asleep in peace, “I dreamed that I can understand without hurting” while listening to a lifetime animated tonight, literature seeks balance in the arts, my own beat in another heart beats, “I dreamed that I want without even knowing,” as I walk to any place to find, while the vastness is in my head, I feel every second is worth it, as I sleep, as I run, while weeping, as I am, beautiful looks for beauty, nature accommodates the fifth and sixth element, “I dreamed that I dream too,” while looking for your footsteps, I find your ways while you carry me, our lives are like the sea, grandparents gift years, animals and live in cities, A forgotten time we got to my head, that I do in this quiet night, I do I will remove all those times full of you.

Author: Ivanobich Noxpanco

Edit (Moderator): Link removed

I really like this memory is very intense, like you are saying? leave your comment.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,228 • Replies: 0
No top replies