HAVE THERE BEEN ANY KIDNAPPINGS, PERSONAL THREATS, SO ON AND SO FORTH ON THIS FORUM?

Rockhead

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:16 am
@hamilton,
It's the internet.

depending upon who you listen to, I am a creepy lothario, a notorious stalker, a liberal, a conservative, or an okay guy.

be careful who you listen to...
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 02:33 pm
I wouldn't worry too much. I probably gave more personal info in that thread than you did. Now, if anyone can find my cousin - you'll get bonus points...
hamilton

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 06:30 pm
@Ceili,
he's asking who i am and for me to put the knife down right now!
yes! an extra life! Very Happy
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:16 pm
@hamilton,
hamilton wrote:

hey, do you want those magazines or what, man?
You have the best pages glued together already, and they all look the same anyway... They all act different is the problem and that is confusing because we call them all the same thing... Either the concept is wrong or it is based upon something extranious to the reality.... What do you think
hamilton

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:10 am
@Fido,
hey, i just said i was keeping them for you.
parados

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:46 am
@hamilton,
We don't have any evidence of kidnappings, threats or violence. (At least not much evidence.)

But there are over 100,000 active members and it seems only 130 or so are actively posting.
http://able2know.org/topic/174854-1#post-4674242

So.. no known kidnappings or killings but a lot of people that have been on this forum have just "disappeared."
Fido

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:47 am
@hamilton,
hamilton wrote:

hey, i just said i was keeping them for you.
Save the postage and recycle them... I read books and don't have room for those... My wife buys some good workout mags... Good exercises, advice and recepes... how is that spelled...They get pretty thick around here now and again as well...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:55 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

We don't have any evidence of kidnappings, threats or violence. (At least not much evidence.)

But there are over 100,000 active members and it seems only 130 or so are actively posting.
http://able2know.org/topic/174854-1#post-4674242

So.. no known kidnappings or killings but a lot of people that have been on this forum have just "disappeared."
The general tone here is not one of respect and acceptence... I got dumped here when the site I was on was taken over... Okay, well I was happy with that site and can't say less of this... But this is a strange mix of people, many of whom have nothing to do with others not in their circle of interests... Most of the people I came with who were pretty decent folks walked in the first week... Any place I can post is home to me.... I could leave too, but to go where??? I don't have time for this so the best thing would be to quit and go back to my books full time... I just hate to wave the white flag in the face of idiots and assholes... I do resist waving the red flag in front of the bull heads...
hamilton

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:57 am
@Fido,
what did you used to be on?
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 07:58 am
@Fido,
i hit people in the head with my white flag.
'cause im badass! Laughing
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 08:09 am
@Fido,
I didn't say these people went somewhere else. I said they "disappeared".

Not to say too much, but certain members seem to go away for a month at a time and their "vacation" always seems to coincide with others "disappearing".
hamilton

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 08:13 am
@parados,
so they went invisible?
i thought that was only on skype and facebook...
parados

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 08:17 am
@hamilton,
I don't know that I mentioned the occasional hamster revolt, but that can turn violent as well.

http://idacadesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/hamster_with_gun.jpg
hamilton

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 08:30 am
@parados,
i've seen that! it was on my topic of honoring our hamster slaves!
parados

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 09:07 am
@hamilton,
So you already knew we had slavery?
What's slavery without some personal threats and kidnapping? Or in A2k's case, hamsternapping
hamilton

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 09:13 am
@parados,
well...
i was refferring to from member-member kidnappings, personal threats, so on and so forth...
parados

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 09:14 am
@hamilton,
Only "disappearances" where we can't prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt.
jespah

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 02:49 pm
@parados,
But we're working on clear and convincing evidence.

The hamsters are only pissed because we've begun outsourcing to chipmunks, who we use for pack animals.
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/05/13/chipmunk%20wars%203.jpg
parados

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 06:05 pm
@jespah,
I see they still have you in the old uniforms.

Or is that an old picture?
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 01:51 am
@jespah,
In the case of kidnappings, would A2K meet any ransom demands?

Failure to do that might explain some of the "disappearances".

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:17:21