hypoallergenic dogs dog training

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 10:00 pm
I came on to ask about hypoallergenic dogs, i.e., labradoodles and goldendoodles but.....Reading over some of the mail, there are two books I can't recommend strongly enough.

Several weeks before my last dog was euthanized (4 months ago) I came upon a book written by Suzanne Clothier the title of which
is something like "Bones Will Rain From the Sky." Title taken from a Turkish concept of what dogs dream about. As a result of my reading it, we were closer in his last weeks than we'd been in all his 14 years.

It's not a training book but you will learn much about training... puppies and adults. It's about the spiritual nature of dogs and their relationship with us. Sounds corny but WOW.

The other book is a training book. "The Other End Of The Leash" It offers insights about how dogs interpret OUR behavior and opens a whole new perspective on training. It also touches upon the spiritual nature of dogs.

Ok now that I've written a short novel...Has anyone experience with labradoodles or goldendoodles?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,316 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 10:29 pm
No, but I have a friend who has a darling Blue Hoodle. Very smart, beautiful little dog who herds cats for a living. (Thus, he's also a very happy dog!)
0 Replies