What form of bias do you think is the worst- ageism, racism or bias against Christians?

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 04:39 am
It is kind of hard for me to say- I am experienced all three. I think AGEISM is bad and I have experienced that here. I DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING. People have not wanted to talk to me because of my age, and that's why I don't make my age KNOWN to certain people or make a big deal out of it. Some PEOPLE here HAVE NEGLECTED TO HELP ME BECAUSE OFAGE. THAT IS A FORM OF BIAS.

I have experienced bias because I am a CHRISTIAN. People persecuted and tried to condemned Jesus.

The Bible says there's no condemnation for those of us who are in Christ.

I have experienced racism form both blacks and whites and some non-Asians. They either see blacks as stupid or as a threat. I don't prejudge based on race.

What about you?

maxdancona

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 05:45 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I have experienced bias because I am a CHRISTIAN.

Yeah right. Try being a Muslim.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:46 pm
I think if I hadn't mentioned my age here, Jespah would not have responded to me in such a brash and uncouth manner. I think she is AGEIST.
Ceili

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
Geez I thought you'd gone back under the rock from whence you'd come. I don't respond to you because you are an ass. This has nothing to do with your religion, your colour, your age or anything other than you are a world class idiot.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:55 pm
i'm always telling people, "don't hate me because i'm beautiful"
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:07 pm
@JGoldman10,

trust me -- she is not ageist...

R(i should know)P
ossobuco

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:09 pm
Next up -

Is Goldman also Dirrty? or are they separate in their pursuits?

Fine timing.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:15 pm
@JGoldman10,
Not true at all, I didn't care for you before I knew your age or that you were christian. Wink
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:17 pm
Like I said, this is the FIRST forum I have been on in which mods or admins or other staffers DIDN'T intervene and help when others were trying to give me a hard time.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:18 pm
@Region Philbis,
If I was a kid would it have made a difference?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:24 pm
@JGoldman10,
Ignorance =/= stupidity.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:57 pm
As far as Christianity is concerned, it would be difficult to claim discrimination on that basis, considering the political influence enjoyed by U.S. Christians in recent decades.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 02:16 pm
@JGoldman10,
They are all bad.

You think sandpaper rubbed against eyeballs is easier on any particular group?

"Oh look, I'm 20 (or 88) so it doesn't bother me near as much as the person who looks at my pasty white skin which doesn't eat at me near as much as the person who picks on me because I'm a Bible thumping Christian. But that doesn't matter near as much as being 20 (or 88) but hell it's all okay because hey, I'm a Bible thumping Christian and I know that any bias against me is all part of my saviors plan and part of my trials and tribulations.."

That's interesting I see here that JGoldman10 may be dispossessed, no wait, it says he may be predisposed to drinking. Says so in this handy dictionary where Bibitory is listed right before Bible.

Bottom line, if something seems wrong speak up and either you get the result you want or you don't and then there is no plum pudding for you but, at least you tried. After that get om with life.

Anyway it's raining or else the ants are parachuting down and dancing on my skylight. Up and at-em Atom Ant! Now there's a fellow that faced discrimination.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 06:02 pm
Racism is bad. As an African-American, I live around a bunch of Caucasians who act and think like they are better than people of color, or they look down on us.

White people DO NOT HAVE A BOX TO PUT ME OR MY FAMILY IN.
jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 06:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
DO NOT HAVE A BOX TO PUT ME OR MY FAMILY IN

Nobody wants to put you or your family in a box, people just want you to shut the hell up, grow up and be a good boy.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 06:41 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Nobody wants to put you or your family in a box

Speak for yourself jc.
jcboy

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 06:57 pm
@maxdancona,
lol Smile
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:20 am
@JGoldman10,
Worst form of racism against Christians will be during the trib. People will hand over relaties, friends to be beheaded.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 08:30 am
@Philis,
Stop talking to yourself.
0 Replies