What is the meaning of J.D. Salinger's short story, Teddy

Tifinden

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 10:51 am
@thefunnyman,
Humorous and cynical remark in regards to a story of profound magnitude and societal implications
Tifinden

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 10:54 am
@hamilton,
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! you have no soul(perhaps you do). The plight of our existence is such arduous commentary. Ah me, where will the sordid human race be in the decades which will define our aptitude and propensity to survive.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 11:34 am
I've not read Catcher In The Rye as it would be unpatriotic, I've read the English equivalent Deep Cover Point. It starts off by saying how brilliant David Copperfield is.
0 Replies

hamilton

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 03:19 pm
@Tifinden,
to have a magnitude implies quantity. does a story have quantity?
(besides the actual # of words, pages, etc)
Tifinden

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 11:33 am
@hamilton,
The quantity represented in the state of the caliber of the work- perhaps the quantity derived from the applicability or profound nature of the work- a quantity defined by substance alone, a metaphysical quantity. Pleased to have you return to you homeland of derivation, Hamilton....
hamilton

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 04:47 pm
@Tifinden,
yeah, sure. No problem.
Tifinden

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 11:31 am
@hamilton,
Please, cease your eroneous postings and non-sequiturs which detract from the propensity of the page to deliver viable discussion-Skyrim!
Tifinden

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 10:59 am
@Tifinden,
I wish to hear from the population!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I await these literary surmises.
0 Replies