13
   

My girlfriend wants to work at an objectifying store.

 
 
Ionus
 
  0  
Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 10:04 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
My opinion doesn't count?
Exactly .
Your opinion of whether or not you are ugly does not count . Others viewing you will determine that .
Your opinion of whether or not sex objects are involved or should be involved in the sex game does not count . You determine whether you want to be a sex object or not (if you have a choice) and others will decide for themselves . I pointed out that sex is objective focused and we are surrounded by it everyday . For Libbies to say they dont like it is for a fisherman to say he doesnt like low tide .

Quote:
I have just as much right as you do to state my opinion.
I havent said anything about your right to express your opinion, I have said you dont have the right to try and stop a natural instinctive process where the average of billions of people is the only thing that counts .

Perhaps you should tell everyone who treats you like a sex object they are wrong to do so, but you cant say it is wrong to treat people like sex objects just because you dont feel like having sex . Even lesbians like to feel sexy .
Arella Mae
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 07:19 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I see how it is. YOU are entitled to your opinion but if I state mine then I am living other people's lives?
My opinion generally revolves around "leave people the **** alone, trust them to do what they need to do as they trust you to do what you need to do".
It's a good thing you said "generally" because quite often on A2K you have made it abundantly clear that it is only your opinion that matters. That is my opinion of it. Laughing
0 Replies
 
Arella Mae
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 07:28 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
My opinion doesn't count?
Exactly .
Your opinion of whether or not you are ugly does not count . Others viewing you will determine that .
Your opinion of whether or not sex objects are involved or should be involved in the sex game does not count . You determine whether you want to be a sex object or not (if you have a choice) and others will decide for themselves . I pointed out that sex is objective focused and we are surrounded by it everyday . For Libbies to say they dont like it is for a fisherman to say he doesnt like low tide .

Quote:
I have just as much right as you do to state my opinion.
I havent said anything about your right to express your opinion, I have said you dont have the right to try and stop a natural instinctive process where the average of billions of people is the only thing that counts .

Perhaps you should tell everyone who treats you like a sex object they are wrong to do so, but you cant say it is wrong to treat people like sex objects just because you dont feel like having sex . Even lesbians like to feel sexy .
I do not see how stating my opinion on a message board is trying to stop anyone from anything. Your constant digs (from your assumption) that I don't like sex aren't even on a grade school level. They only make you look bad.

Why you want to insist on acting like a "jackass" I will never know. Do you know how to have a civil conversation? I merely stated my opinion. I don't really care if you agree with it or not. Your insults only make you even less credible as a conversationalist as far as I am concerned.

I think you'd rather argue than discuss something. That is fine but I'd rather converse. I have no desire to argue with you or anyone else and I am not going to do it.
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 10:52 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

Quote:
Your constant digs (from your assumption) that I don't like sex aren't even on a grade school level.


Anus believes no women like having sex. The truth is nobody likes having sex with Anus.

Quote:

Why you want to insist on acting like a "jackass" I will never know. Do you know how to have a civil conversation? I merely stated my opinion. I don't really care if you agree with it or not. Your insults only make you even less credible as a conversationalist as far as I am concerned.

I think you'd rather argue than discuss something. That is fine but I'd rather converse. I have no desire to argue with you or anyone else and I am not going to do it.


Anus is a very disturbed individual who is only capable of hate. Don't worry, now that I've replied to your posting he's going to throw all his repulsive, perverted viriol in my direction. Just you watch.
Ionus
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 11:10 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
I do not see how stating my opinion on a message board is trying to stop anyone from anything.
You can keep your opinion that you are not ugly, and the rest of us can believe it or not . From an objective point of view, a persons opinion of their own beauty is ridiculous . If you want to make that into more than it is as some sort of smoke screen, go ahead, play the wounded victim, you might even get a sympathetic thumbs up but the majority will see it as a distraction .

Quote:
Your constant digs (from your assumption) that I don't like sex aren't even on a grade school level. They only make you look bad. Why you want to insist on acting like a "jackass" I will never know. I don't really care if you agree with it or not. Your insults only make you even less credible as a conversationalist as far as I am concerned. I think you'd rather argue than discuss something.
Isnt all that your opinion ? Have you really been deprived of anything ? Stop throwing in tangents, I said it is your opinion as to whether or not you are ugly, and your opinion as to your beauty is pointless . It is for others to decide . Have you never heard beauty is in the eye of the beholder ?
Ionus
 
  -3  
Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 11:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Dizzythepushover got her name in prison where she learnt she was a nonce . Dont mess with her, she still carries a shank up her **** out of habit . Child services should be alerted to her so they can rescue her children from child prostitution .

Dizzy loves to disguise deep hatred for one side as a deep love of the other side...but make no mistake...this is a woman who thrives on bile and blood whilst blaming everyone but herself .
0 Replies
 
Arella Mae
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2011 09:50 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
I do not see how stating my opinion on a message board is trying to stop anyone from anything.
You can keep your opinion that you are not ugly, and the rest of us can believe it or not . From an objective point of view, a persons opinion of their own beauty is ridiculous . If you want to make that into more than it is as some sort of smoke screen, go ahead, play the wounded victim, you might even get a sympathetic thumbs up but the majority will see it as a distraction .

Quote:
Your constant digs (from your assumption) that I don't like sex aren't even on a grade school level. They only make you look bad. Why you want to insist on acting like a "jackass" I will never know. I don't really care if you agree with it or not. Your insults only make you even less credible as a conversationalist as far as I am concerned. I think you'd rather argue than discuss something.
Isnt all that your opinion ? Have you really been deprived of anything ? Stop throwing in tangents, I said it is your opinion as to whether or not you are ugly, and your opinion as to your beauty is pointless . It is for others to decide . Have you never heard beauty is in the eye of the beholder ?
Of course I have! And THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION, you are one of the ugliest people I have ever encountered. Even if you were the most handsome man on earth you would still be ugly because of your behavior. You seriously need to STOP letting what happened to you make you such a nasty person. That would be the best advice I could give you.

Now, it is obvious you only want to fight and I told you I will not so our conversation is over as far as I am concerned.
Ionus
 
  0  
Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2011 06:26 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
you are one of the ugliest people I have ever encountered
You need to get out more .

Quote:
it is obvious you only want to fight
Your definition of a fight has a very low threshold .

Quote:
You seriously need to STOP letting what happened to you make you such a nasty person.
Are you such a sweet loving person (in your own mind) because of what didnt happen to you ?
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2011 07:11 am
@Arella Mae,
What did I say. I'm putting him on ignore, if I were you, I'd do the same. He is a seriously disturbed pervert filled with nothing but hate.
Arella Mae
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2011 02:57 pm
@izzythepush,
I won't be "conversing" with him again I assure you.
Ionus
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2011 05:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
What did I say. I'm putting him on ignore, if I were you, I'd do the same. He is a seriously disturbed pervert filled with nothing but hate.
Just out of curiosity, are you doing all this out of love or hate ? Prison was rough on you wasnt it ? How long did you get for being a nonce ?
0 Replies
 
Ionus
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2011 05:04 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
I won't be "conversing" with him again I assure you.
Someone doubts the accuracy of your opinion about your good looks and you carry on like a senile rat bag .... excellent objectivity there .
0 Replies
 
Arella Mae
 
  2  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 08:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What did I say. I'm putting him on ignore, if I were you, I'd do the same. He is a seriously disturbed pervert filled with nothing but hate.
I am afraid I'd have to agree with you. The accusations he makes about you and others are really out there. What kind of human being makes such nasty accusations? How can anyone even think those things about people they don't even know? He seems to relish in doing it. I do have pity for him. I remember a time when I was hateful and resentful and it is not a good feeling. Hopefully, someday he can work through whatever it is that is causing him to act the way he does.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 10:36 am
@Arella Mae,
I don't mind having an argument with anyone, but someone who seems to take such delight in sheer bloody violence is not worth conversing with. I feel so much calmer now I've ignored him, he is the only person I ignore. There are others I don't reply to, but they're not blocked.

There's no point replying to his posts because you just get sucked into his world, which is not a nice place to go. His posts say more about him, than anyone he is talking to. Unfortunately for me he keeps popping up on the threads I'm interested in.

I'm just grateful he lives on the other side of the world. I pity his neighbours.
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 10:52 am
@izzythepush,
black books is such a great show
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 12:44 pm
@djjd62,
Yes. It's fantastic. I have met Dylan Moran, and he's not a lot different in real life. Well he wasn't drunk, but that's about it.
0 Replies
 
Ionus
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 05:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
someone who seems to take such delight in sheer bloody violence
Do you mean like cheering on the PLO as they launch rockets at civilian targets ? Your sort of delight in supporting violence if it is against Jews ? How long did you serve in gaol, nonce ?
0 Replies
 
Ionus
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 05:09 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
What kind of human being makes such nasty accusations?
What a lot of one sided self serving bullshit . This happens every time...lets abuse him, then when he abuses us back, we will plead all innocence and virtue...we will play the " but I'm just a poor humble intellectual and he is a thug" ploy..... boo ******* hoo... if you dont like insults dont throw them around . Same goes to nonce .

I hope some day the people here will get the psychiatric help they need .
0 Replies
 
MichaelPascu
 
  1  
Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 07:09 am
@The-one,
Thats perfect, she's a strong smart woman, and you're a smart man for staying with her.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/24/2019 at 09:21:47