Seeking for a word!

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 09:38 am
Sometimes farmers need to put the vines of some crops onto something that can facilitate the crops' growth. For instance, they usually put grape vines onto trellis so that the grape vines can grow better. But I am wondering whether we can describe that process, or action with a word. So, whoever you guys can come up with such a word, please please help me. Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,544 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 11:38 am
Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 12:00 pm
This operation is called trellising:

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 07:18 pm
Thank you very much. However, I think this word is too general for the operation, but thank you still for your kind suggestion.
0 Replies
Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 07:21 pm
I was wondering whether the word trellis can describe the operation at first. But after seeing the picture you have posted after your answer, my doubts completely vanished. Thank u very much!
0 Replies

Related Topics

Dimwit Energy Policies, Record Corn Prices - Discussion by gungasnake
Why did people start farming? - Discussion by TuringEquivalent
Is Biden Insane or Just Evil? - Question by bulmabriefs144
Botany - Question by radhakrish
Agriculture - Question by TierDenise
Jökulhlaups! - Question by EatSleepGeology
March against Monsanto - Discussion by gungasnake
Russian farm scenes - Discussion by gungasnake
  1. Forums
  2. » Seeking for a word!
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/10/2023 at 03:09:54