Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:20 pm
http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2009/05/terrifying-brilliance-of-islam.html

Quote:

Here are some of the key components of the idea-collection known as Islam:

1. A standardized version of the idea-collection is written down. This is something basic to several religions and isn't an Islamic invention, but it is an important factor in the success of Islam.

Something only transmitted orally can change over time, but something written will be identical a thousand years from now, and with modern printing presses, can be reproduced in the millions, giving it an enormous advantage in spreading identical copies of the idea-collection.

2. The Quran includes instructions for its own spread. It tells believers they must spread Islam. It is their holy duty to bring Mohammad's warnings and Islamic law to every corner of the world. Read more about that.

3. The idea-collection includes instructions for its own preservation, protection, and replication fidelity. The Quran, the most important of the Islamic holy books, directly tells its followers that they can never change or modify or "modernize" any of the teachings within the idea-collection. It is perfect as it is. It is a capital sin to try to do so. This idea ensures the preservation of the whole collection.

These first three ideas are pretty standard for several successful religions. But now it gets interesting...

4. Islam commands its followers to create a government that supports it. This may be one of the most ingenious ideas in the whole collection. Islam is the only religion that uses it. Other groups of religious people have had political aspirations, but no other major religious group orders its followers — as a religious duty — to create a government that follows its own system of law.

Islam has a system of law, called Sharia, and all Muslims are obligated to continually strive to make their government — wherever they are — follow it. Because of some of the other ideas added to Islam, you will see that this political addition to the idea-collection has significant consequences. Not only is this perhaps Islam's most brilliant innovation, it is also the most terrifying to non-Muslims. Read more about the political nature of the core doctrines of Islam.

5. Permission to spread the religion by war. This is another brilliant innovation. Although some other religions have spread themselves using force, they had very little justification from their own religious doctrines to do so.

Not so with Islam. Expanding by conquest is very much accepted and encouraged by the idea-collection. Islamic teachings present it this way: The poor non-Muslims not living in an Islamic state need to be saved from the sin of following laws other than Allah's. If they won't voluntarily change their laws to Sharia, then it is the duty of Muslim warriors to insist. The world cannot be at peace until every government on earth follows the laws of Allah.

Mohammad's own experience showed the example — an example, says the Quran 91 times, that every Muslim should follow. At first, Mohammad tried to spread Islam by peaceful means. After thirteen years he had a paltry 150 converts.

But then he changed tactics and started using warfare, slaughter, executions, and assassination, and within ten years he converted tens of thousands, and after he died, they used the same tactics and converted millions. And by simple population increase, it is now over a billion.

The use of warfare combines synergistically and powerfully with the instruction to create an Islamic state. So Islam spread quickly as their armies got bigger. They conquered and set up Islamic states, most of which have lasted to this day, and the laws within an Islamic state make Islam very difficult to dislodge. The laws also make it very advantageous to convert to Islam.

This is one of the most effective methods ever invented for getting an idea-collection into huge numbers of minds. It's a method of control and indoctrination similar to those used successfully in communist and totalitarian states. But as you'll discover below, Islam makes unique use of the power of the law to enforce complete conversion to the religion.

6. Lands must be conquered. Lands that Islam has lost must be reconquered, like Spain and Israel, for example. The Islamic empire must continually expand. Contraction is bad, expansion is good. So if a land was once Islamic and now it is not, that's contraction, and must be remedied.

According to Islamic teachings, the earth is Allah's. If there are parts of the earth not following Islamic law, it is the duty of the faithful to gain control of that land and establish Sharia. It is a sin to let it be....

28 Such popints, long article but worth reading.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,686 • Replies: 14
No top replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 03:48 pm
@gungasnake,
The last century clearly illustrates all this, Gunga. Who knew that Americans were all Muslims?
Foofie

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 04:54 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

The last century clearly illustrates all this, Gunga. Who knew that Americans were all Muslims?

No. America has been spreading modernity. Ask any educated women you know. Also, notice how some Muslim women do not get an education. Oh, but you are not a woman. Have any daughters or sisters? If not, you can live in the male dominated Muslim world, with no regrets perhaps, with a prayer rug and a nice felafel with Halal meat.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 05:10 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

The slammite conquest thing fell apart for several centuries after the Siege of Vienna and the naval battle of Lepanto and then increasingly as the wealth of the New World flowed into Europe and as scientific and technological advances brought the West from strength to strength while, simultaneously, the slammite world fell into disorder largely due to its own internal inconsistencies and social problems.

That was before we started sending all of our wealth to the slammite world for oil of course. They are more or less back on track with the world conquest thing now. That is DESPITE all of their problems, and not because they fixed them. Their intention is to bring all of their problems into OUR world and lives.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 05:17 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
No. America has been spreading modernity. Ask any educated women you know.

Ask the millions of dead Vietnamese, Koreans, Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Laotians, Cambodians, Iranians, Chileans, ... about America's spread of modernity.

Ask the Vietnamese, Iraqi, Afghan mothers of deformed babies about America's spread of modernity.
Foofie

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 05:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
No. America has been spreading modernity. Ask any educated women you know.

Ask the millions of dead Vietnamese, Koreans, Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Laotians, Cambodians, Iranians, Chileans, ... about America's spread of modernity.

Ask the Vietnamese, Iraqi, Afghan mothers of deformed babies about America's spread of modernity.

Your point is off topic.
JTT

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 06:08 pm
@Foofie,
Hardly off topic, Foofie. You stated,

"No. America has been spreading modernity."

and I showed that that was a huge lie. That's never been the US intention.

The US established and supported the Taliban, the Shah, the numerous brutal dictators in numerous Latin and South American countries and they never gave a damn about women's right, or anyone else's rights for that matter.

See, that just one of the reasons that you are sucha hypocrite.
Foofie

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 11:54 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Hardly off topic, Foofie. You stated,

"No. America has been spreading modernity."

and I showed that that was a huge lie. That's never been the US intention.

The US established and supported the Taliban, the Shah, the numerous brutal dictators in numerous Latin and South American countries and they never gave a damn about women's right, or anyone else's rights for that matter.

See, that just one of the reasons that you are sucha hypocrite.

You are claiming my thinking is hypocritical. The word "hypocrite" has to do with one's actions. Like the person that thinks that sex outside of marriage is a sin, and then has sex outside of marriage. It has to do with one's behavior. Not with one's thoughts. You see, you do not know what drives my thoughts. It could be that I am a moron. And, you assume it has to do with what you claim is hypocrisy. That is why "hypocrite" only has to do with one's actions/behavior. Please do not make accusations as to what I would do in the real world, based on my thoughts. The two can be mutually exclusive. Catholicism makes bad thoughts a sin, I thought. Judaism (the faith I was raised in) only considers an action is a sin. So, you cannot read minds, and cannot discern if I am a confused person, bordering on being a moron. And, please stop using Catholic concepts of being a bad person, for one's thoughts, on me. You should accept the fact that there might be some people that might have wanted to make another country a moonscape; however, since we didn't do that, we are still good boys and girls. Only an action reflects one's morality.

My political thoughts may correlate to voting for a Republican, but that can be based on my being grateful for being an American citizen, and wanting to preserve the "status quo" that usually correlates to a country continuing to allow Jews to live in that country. Do not make accusations that my voting Republican has anything to do with your ongoing tirades regarding things the country supposedly did.

By the way, you have changed your tune slightly, since Bush left the Presidency? You can't blame the Republicans anymore for what the U.S. is doing in the world arena. So, how do you reconcile the "cognitive dissonance" of Democrats continuing the Republican agenda?

JTT

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 12:27 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
You should accept the fact that there might be some people that might have wanted to make another country a moonscape; however, since we didn't do that, we are still good boys and girls. Only an action reflects one's morality.

Japanese cities were firebombed precisely because the US knew that that was the most effective way to kill the most citizens.

Four Japanese cities were spared the firebombing so they could be used for atomic bomb attacks. As you know, two were bombed solely for geopolitical reasons - to scare the hell out of the rest of the world, especially the Russians.

And Vietnam,

The immensity of the overall American-imposed bloodbath can be inferred to some degree from the sheer volume of ordnance employed, the nature of the weaponry, and the principles which have governed their use. Through the end of 1971 over 3.9 million tons of bombs were dropped on South Vietnam from the air alone - about double the total bomb tonnage used by the United States in all theaters during World War II - with ground ordnance also employed in historically unique volume. [135] A large fraction of the napalm used in Indochina has been dropped in South Vietnam, an illustration of the abuse visited on the voiceless South Vietnamese (in protecting them from aggression"!) by the American command in collaboration with its client government in Saigon Over 90% of the air strikes in South Vietnam were classified officially as "interdiction" [136], which means bombing not carried out in support of specific on-going military actions, but rather area bombing, frequently on a programmed basis, and attacks on "what are suspected" to be "enemy base camps, or sites from which a shot may have been fired.

In the words of Army Chief of Staff General Johnson, "We have not enough information. We act with ruthlessness, like a steamroller, bombing extensive areas and not selected targets based on detailed intelligence."

Korea, Nicaragua, the Philippines, ... the same, Foofie. Just check the historical record instead of simply falling for the propaganda.
JTT

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 12:29 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
So, how do you reconcile the "cognitive dissonance" of Democrats continuing the Republican agenda?

You obviously haven't been paying attention.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:38 am
More of I-slam in the news:

Islamists Pi$$ed On Christ’s Birthplace – Now Obama Wants to Give Them Access to Christ’s Grave
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2722901/posts

Egypt: Reports of "surge in disappearance of Coptic girls":
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/05/egypt-reports-of-surge-in-disappearance-of-coptic-girls.html
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 05:42 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Japanese cities were firebombed precisely because the US knew that that was the most effective way to kill the most citizens.

Japanese cities were firebombed because their war industries were totally spread out and because the jetstream winds would not allow accurate bombing of any sort in daylight from any sort of altitude.

Any sort of competent Japanese government would have surrendered after the fall of the Mariannas, nobody should have needed to be Albert Einstein to tell what was in store. The Japanese government in power at the time subjected its people to all that grief itself.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:50 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Japanese cities were firebombed because their war industries were totally spread out and because the jetstream winds would not allow accurate bombing of any sort in daylight from any sort of altitude.

Gee that didn't stop US forces from putting an atom bomb dead center over a hospital as its intended target.

Any sort of a government with the slightest sense of morality wouldn't firebomb civilians. That is a war crime.

You know, if this was a one time event, you might actually get some folks believing the tripe you put out, Gunga. But it wasn't and isn't.

A government with the slightest sense of morality would not have been, would not be perpetrating a constant state of aggression/terrorist activities against poor innocent little countries and THEIR PEOPLES, Snake.

It has been well over a century of naked aggression, murder and mayhem, just to line the pockets of a few Americans. The rest of you suckers have been propagandized until you are brain dead.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 09:44 am
@JTT,
I take it you'd prefer that we'd simply allowed Hitler to take your asses over?

I mean, American wars are a mixed bag. Some have been altruistic like WW-II, others have been for the benefit of of banking and money interests and that includes WW-I, some like Nam have been attempts to clean up Euroweenie colonial messes, and the worst of the lot i.e. the recent phony wars including those in the Balkans and this present atrocity in libya are what I'd call libtard wars and/or NWO wars and those would not have occurred under Republican administrations.

My own preference in 1917 would have been to let England, France, and Russia be ruled by Germany for the next century or thereabouts, in my estimation they deserved it.
JTT

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 11:42 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
I mean, American wars are a mixed bag. Some have been altruistic like WW-II, others have been for the benefit of of banking and money interests and that includes WW-I, some like Nam have been attempts to clean up Euroweenie colonial messes, and the worst of the lot i.e. the recent phony wars including those in the Balkans and this present atrocity in libya are what I'd call libtard wars and/or NWO wars and those would not have occurred under Republican administrations.

Absolutely crap. Possibly even wrt WWII. The US saw a huge opportunity in WWII to replace the UK as the number one raper of the planet. It saw the opportunity to replace Germany, which it had figured to be a threat, not to peace, but to US economic interests around the world.

After WWII, the US didn't include the UK in discussions of the Far East. With Japan gone, a Japan that the US had no problem with before WWII, as long as Japan was willing to share China, there was nobody to stop the US from raping the whole damn area.

Vietnam was a war of aggression, the ultimate war crime, perpetrated upon a people [more than one actually - Laos & Cambodia] who wanted nothing more than to live and govern their own country. In total defiance of everything that the US pretends that it stands for, it bombed a tiny country into oblivion, it spread chemical weapons across its people and their lands, not to mention its own troops in concentrations that were a hundred times stronger than those used at home, for a chemical that it and its manufacturer knew was a highly carcinogenic.

The US specifically targeted Vietnamese civilians in order to try to scare them into supporting the US and its puppet "governments".

The historical record is all there, right in front of your eyes, Gsnake. 'libtard' wars, indeed. From a woefully ignorant piece of scum like you, that is a compliment of the highest order.
0 Replies