Plan to leave Austria for Germany

Strix

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 06:54 am
My greetings! Have the EU citizenship and plan to move to Germany and to stay there for permanent residence. Have even already found a nice flat to rent in Cologne. In fact, currently need to know the list of documents I’ll need to move and to stay. Hope you got it – to stay without ANY problems. You see, it won’t be good to come there and to stay without a right to receive some medical or any other social aid. Not good at all. So, would you be so kind to give yourself a trouble and to share the needed information with me. Thnx in advance.

Well, want to go to Germany not to find there easy money and life. Actually, right now I haven’t any certain job in Germany, but have a lot of good friends who say they’ll easily find a proper place for me. Considering the latest terrible disaster in Japan and its tragedy consequences, the only aim currently I have is to secure my family as much as it’s possible, at that surely first of all I want to secure future of my children. As it is known, now they close their nuclear power plants in Germany. I like this fact very much, as well as do my wife. As for me, I really prefer to pay for natural gas and oil instead of being irradiated one gloomy day. btw, talking about our alterative energy resources, have you been knowing that the production of the same wind turbines and the same solar batteries are as offensive as the activity of the coal power plants...
Well, yes I stay for natural energy resources our planet grants us – for gas and oil.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,215 • Replies: 0
No top replies