White blood cells found in coal and Martian meteorite

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 10:15 am
Human blood cells include 94.2% red blood cells, 0.13% white blood cells and 5.65% platelets. The following figures show white blood cell remains alongside red blood cells in coal and Martian meteorite NWA998.

Figure 1: shows one white blood cell (monocyte) found in anthracite coal of the Carboniferous Period
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Figure 2: shows two white blood cells (neutrophil & monocyte) found in Martian meteorite NWA 998

Source and credit for Figure 2: http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm
(Select NWA998-1600X)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,977 • Replies: 9
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 10:55 am
@bewildered,
LAzy predeterministic crap. The writer is incompetent at the microscopy that he professes. He has not discopunted whether the things he sees are not natural habits of minerals such as soinel, rutile, or boulangerite. These are common mineralws that take on string like habits in matrix.

I want to know from what authority do you speak? Your assertions are based upon no scientific inquiries xcept to lazily settle on "blood vessels in solid rock" What kind of organism do you propose is made of nickel-iron and has no other organs besides blood vessels.

I submit that Be-W is trying to write a sci fi novel where these meteorites come to life under the right conditions on earth.

Otherwise its total bullshit.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 11:05 am
@bewildered,
What makes you think it's a blood cell other than the fact that it's round? There are other things in the world which are round you know.
farmerman

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 11:12 am
@rosborne979,
HE bought himself a microscope with reticles and is playing like hes some kind of researcher. He hasnt said anything about other options cause hes a zealot for some crazy religious position. (50 Billion year old Solar System)
rosborne979

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 11:48 am
@farmerman,
I know. But at least his claims are outlandish enough to give me a chuckle. I keep trying to give this guy some rope to hang himself with, but he won't take the bait.

Gunga used to be the best source of wild-ass crap, but this guy has even stranger ideas. Besides, I like science fiction Smile
bewildered

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 12:59 am
@rosborne979,
The discussion topic here is about white blood cells found along with red blood cells, not about blood vessels as that crazy farmer was yelling about.
Farmer, what minerals are they if they are not blood cell remains? At least one expert in minerals admits that the red blood cells I claimed are not vesicles, because the textures shown in the micrograhs are not right for vesicles. Also, vesicles do not have the morphology of the rims of donuts as the red blood cells do.
bewildered

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 01:58 am
@bewildered,
Added on May 4, 2011:
Here are background informations on above two figures:
Figure 1 info:
Figure 2 info:
All my articles are here:
farmerman

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:33 am
@bewildered,
Any "eaxpert" that would conclude that this was blood or blood vessels (Its hard to follow your logic), That expert is an idiot.
Jumping to uch outrageous concluwsionsw without any definitive evidence iw stupid. As I said before (And you are obviously so caught up with your "blood " delusion that you cant even see other options that really make more inorganic sense).

Mineral "habit" is a stidy in itself and to deny that just defines your delusions.
Carry on, at least you are funny
(Along with your "experts")
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 08:29 am
@bewildered,
Added on May 4, 2011:
This figure compares Martian red blood cells with Earthly human red blood cells:
rosborne979

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 02:37 pm
@bewildered,
Congratulations, you've demonstrated that round things are similar to round things. Nothing else.
0 Replies