How are married couples able to support large families if they aren't on welfare?

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 10:07 pm
I am still working on my comics. I would like to know, how are married couples in the US able to support large families if they aren't on welfare?

The stereotypical, atypical family usually has up to 3 children at most.

Please help. Thank you.

Ceili

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:00 am
@JGoldman10,
They have jobs. Look into getting one.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Ceili

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:08 am
@JGoldman10,
Sent to my inbox.

Quote:
JGoldman10

Sun 1 May, 2011 01:04 am
IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING? NO-BUG OFF.

Nope, so I guess it's not your business what others do either then, eh!
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:12 am
I work, but I don't have my own family. I am trying to figure out how people are able to support large families. I want to incorporate this into my comics.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:15 am
@JGoldman10,
Aww, now Goldman, you did send me a message, didn't you now. Come on, Fess up. You'll talk, no scratch that, rant and rave at anyone who pays you the slightest bit of attention. Admit it, you're an attention whore. What does the good book say about that, hmmm?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 01:17 am
Second message sent to my inbox, in three minutes.
Quote:
JGoldman10

Sun 1 May, 2011 01:14 am
Go TROLL someone else- I am NOT TALKING TO YOU. You are HARASSING ME. I have you on IGNORE for a reason.

I thought you weren't talking to me?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 07:44 am
I raised four children. It was not easy, but I worked long hard hours. There were times I could have used some help, but we made it through.
Crazielady420

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:30 am
@JGoldman10,
I have two children... my husband was laid off for almost two years and times got really hard... We really budgeted and lived paycheck to paycheck. I have not had any government assistance.

Thankfully he is now back to work. We both work 40 hours per week.

I can't say it isn't a struggle from time to time, but we both work hard. He went to trade school and I worked my way up in my business..

We also got lucky, my SIL took good care of all my nieces clothes and gave them all to us... Both my girls used them and I have now passed them on to someone else who couldn't really use them.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:45 am
@edgarblythe,
Thank you for responding in a kind and civil manner. Do other people get special financial aid that isn't welfare?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:50 am
@JGoldman10,
Seriously.. here I am, on a forum, having been nothing but nice to you already... answering a question and I get attitude.

stop posting questions then and go back under the rock that you came from...
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:59 am
@Crazielady420,
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID, AND I QUOTE, "I AM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND PLAY 21 QUESTIONS WITH YOU " THAT WAS A RUDE AND CONDESCENDING REMARK AND IT WAS UNCALLED FOR.

YES, I AM AN ADULT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I KNOW EVERYTHING OR PROFESS TO KNOW EVERYTHING. I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ASK FOR HELP WITH SOMETHING IF I DON'T KNOW SOMETHING. IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING TO ME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND I HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK THEM ABOUT IT. IF YOU CALL YOURSELF TRYING TO HELP ME THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTION INSTEAD OF COPPING AN ATTITUDE AND RESORTING TO TRYING TO INSULT ME.

YOU COMMENTED ABOUT MY BEHAVIOUR AND I ASKED YOU ABOUT IT.

I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY FRIENDS.
Crazielady420

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:01 am
@JGoldman10,
Why don't you post the entire PM conversation.... go ahead enlighten us and then make your ridiculous accusations... grow up
0 Replies