Why panspermia is false; true origin of mankind

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 04:22 am
Panspermia is false because it depends upon the theory of evolution, while evolution is disproved in my article "A human leg bone fossil of 300 million years ago", displayed at: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Humans lived on Mars between 2.5 billion and 4 billion years ago. After that, God led humans to live on a planet in another solar system. Then, 360 million years ago, God led humans to live on this Earth.

Earthly humans visited Moon and Mars 200 million years ago at the latest, but never flew out of our solar system and never succeeded in colonizing any planet other than the one they were already living on.

Let me repeat: God physically led humans from Heaven to live on thousands of planets in the past. By "physically", I meant God and humans were all in the state of souls when they started the trip. During the trip from Heaven to a planet, God and other gods transformed Himself and all humans from souls into physical bodies with souls. That's the story of origin of humans on planets.

Before the trip to a planet, God would "prepare" the planet in advance by moving other animal and plant life onto the planet. That's the real reason why no moons ever had animal life, as animals live on this universe only to help humans achieve harmony on planets (not moons).

Concerning the red rain in Kerala, India, my article "Red rain came from Mars via comet" explains it all at: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

P.S: Please note that I have no religion, now or in the past or in the
future. I said that long ago.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,066 • Replies: 57
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:06 am
@bewildered,
you are as full of **** as a well fed horse. Youve not disproved anything. You have run into roadblocks of your own data because your very evidence is questionable. MAybe panspermia IS false, but not because of anything youve said.

Yor just a fool who thinks hes in touch with some alternate reality.
djjd62

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:13 am
@farmerman,
jeezus, i wish i had a steady supply of bridges and swampland, this guy would make a great customer
farmerman

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 05:15 am
@djjd62,
I think he thinks hes the SALESMAN. and we are the bridge and swamp buyers.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 06:14 am
I think if you are going to live your life as occurring in a fantasy, you ought to really go for it. ~~~~~~~ God leading humans from planet to planet and even to another solar system.

Right. Waytogo!

The big mistake the author makes is not proclaiming some set of rules to follow or particular liturgy to read aloud.

That's how all the other purveyors of WooWOO~ have made their money.
Joe(Maybe he wants us to beg. )Nation
joefromchicago

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 08:35 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
Humans lived on Mars between 2.5 billion and 4 billion years ago. After that, God led humans to live on a planet in another solar system. Then, 360 million years ago, God led humans to live on this Earth.

How?
djjd62

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 08:38 am
@joefromchicago,
magic
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 08:44 am
@bewildered,
Quote:
The author found on the internet a photograph showing an object claimed to be a Carboniferous human femur fossil embedded in shale near Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania.

Hey FM, is the geology in Mahanoy City Pennsylvania from the Carboniferous period?
rosborne979

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 08:45 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

I'm guessing you weren't there at the time, so how do you know all this? Did you read it somewhere?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:02 am
@rosborne979,
Quote:
Hey FM, is the geology in Mahanoy City Pennsylvania from the Carboniferous period?

Yeh, pretty much. The human appendage hes talking about is a fern stem. Its been looked at by the PA Geol Survey and dismissed by a paleobotannist whose done extensive research on Carboniferous plants from coal mines.
This fossil has a dubious pdigree. Its part of the same **** that the "medved" and other hoaxers were trying to pass off a s human fossils from the coal measures.
There ws a skull cap (A concretion), A "knuckle bone" also a conv=cretion, then the appendage.
Theres a lot of crap on the web and whats happened is that someone or many someones keep referencing the samples back and forth to make it look like theres been a host of real science behind it. Its actually just a few jokers who are pputting this stuff out. Its not really hard to distinguish as fake, but guys like bewildered,(I think) are part of continuing the hoax. He publishes examples from real fossils, and then puts out bad photos of lots of his stuff in between (As if one has any bearing on the validity of the other). Its all just rubbish. Id been really walking softly when bewildered first started putting up what appeared to be some HS kids questions. AS days went on, and I looked further into his pile of stuff, the more it was obvious that this clown is one of the perps.
Hes a fake.
Setanta

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:13 am
I love the way he cites his own blog as evidence for his claims. Kinda incestuous, ain't it?
farmerman

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 10:28 am
@Setanta,
he has been on a downward spiral. Im afraid of what he is becoming.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 10:42 am
@joefromchicago,
One word: gobstruck
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 10:47 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

P.S: Please note that I have no religion, now or in the past or in the
future. I said that long ago.

No religion, huh? Considering the BS that passes for truth in most religions, I guess that's an interesting sidebar. Not clear as to why you even mention this. No matter what the inspiration is for these statements, it is pure hooey, regardless.

You leave me... Breathless

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 11:36 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

bewildered wrote:

How?

I think he explained that very clearly here...

By "physically", I meant God and humans were all in the state of souls when they started the trip. During the trip from Heaven to a planet, God and other gods transformed Himself and all humans from souls into physical bodies with souls. That's the story of origin of humans on planets.

Souls are actually very light, and many can be kept in a kleenex box.
Setanta

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 11:55 am
Uhm . . . where did the Kleenex box come from?
joefromchicago

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 11:59 am
@chai2,
That, as I understand it, describes the trip from heaven to a planet, but not from a planet to a planet. If I read bewildered's post correctly, humans went from heaven to Mars to a planet in another solar system to earth. Presumably, this interplanetary travel involved some sort of flying:

bewildered wrote:
Earthly humans visited Moon and Mars 200 million years ago at the latest, but never flew out of our solar system and never succeeded in colonizing any planet other than the one they were already living on.

But maybe I've got it wrong. That's why I asked. Like you, no doubt, I'm here to learn.
chai2

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 12:11 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Uhm . . . where did the Kleenex box come from?

I've got one in my drawer.

I never keep a kleenex box in my car, because the Myth Busters guys convinced me a kleenex box could take my head clean off if I was in an accident.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 04:25 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

Yeh, pretty much. The human appendage hes talking about is a fern stem. Its been looked at by the PA Geol Survey and dismissed by a paleobotannist whose done extensive research on Carboniferous plants from coal mines.

Yeh, I figured it was something like that. I just don't have the time to dig into these hoaxes any more. Thanks for the info.
farmerman

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 06:27 pm
@rosborne979,
It wasnt me. This clown bewildered had so many bogus crossing websites and blogspots (to look like multiple personalities), The PA Geol Survey Got into it and determined the actaul nature of the fossil. It was the same area where the "Carboniferous Plumb Hammer" was reported.
The douche bags that forst reported this stuff were so proud of their find that they even allowed the Plumb Hammer to be shown. Noone of that pack ever asked a question about how could a corporation like Plumb Hammers go back 299 to 359 MILLION years ago. Imagine any back taxes. AND WHO WOULD YOU PAY EM TO? Ill bet the Plumb company only has records going back to the late Cretaceous
0 Replies