Plumbing Issues

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 07:45 am
How we can deal with emergency plumbing issues?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 3,185 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

ehBeth

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 07:46 am
@kaiharris,
Call Jimmy.

Let me know if you need his number.
Ticomaya

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 08:24 am
@ehBeth,
Ricky's better than Jimmy.
0 Replies

Irishk

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 08:36 am
@kaiharris,
Voodoo curse #327! Drop $2K into my paypal account. I'll sacrifice the neighbor's rooster. Works every time!
0 Replies

Amanda Dawson

Mon 18 Mar, 2013 01:44 am
@kaiharris,
Sifting drainers are available for any size drain to prevent items larger than a grain of sand going into your pipes. The strainer used in the kitchen will need to be cleaned frequently. Clean bathtub drain screens as often as needed.Don’t pour chemicals down your drain to unclog it, even if the product is labeled as a drain opener. These chemicals can open your drain but they also may hurt you if you get them on your skin. Make sure you protect your hands and arms if you are still going to use these products.
If you have a shower head that needs replacing, be sure to get one that is good quality. Some people think they can get away with the cheapest version at the store. Like many cheap products, however, cheap shower heads are often not durable.
ossobuco

Mon 18 Mar, 2013 10:29 am
@Amanda Dawson,
copy cat
0 Replies

scotbyallen28

Fri 12 Apr, 2013 06:21 am
@kaiharris,
Have a little bit knowledge about your house plumbing that you can fix little issues. Otherwise have your plumber's number who can reach you any time.
0 Replies

christiecornell

Mon 29 Apr, 2013 12:32 am
@kaiharris,
Plumbing creates many problems & easily disturbs our busy schedule. I think you should try to first fix this plumbing related problem by your own & if you can't get any feedback then hire a specialized plumber for fixing this issues.
0 Replies

FrancisKroeger

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:23 am
@Amanda Dawson,
Thanks for explaining it so well, I was also searching some remedies for this issue.
0 Replies

RayEGarcia

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 04:35 am
If any time you come across emergency plumbing issues then you need an immediate action to solve this problem but immediate help is not available at that time then you should try to fix that by yourself and try to make an ordinary solution then search contact number of any nearby plumbing service in the internet and ask for help.
0 Replies