Religious Girl Thanks God for the Earthquake in Japan

Telamon

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 06:49 pm
I think im going to be sick... Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYVhRnwrVLI

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:46 pm
@Telamon,
I don't blame you. But let me say this, what she said on that video is TOTALLY AGAINST WHAT SCRIPTURE SAYS. Proverbs says we are not to rejoice at the downfall of our enemies lest God turns his anger on us. God is no one's assassin but this new age "God is my butler, assassin, and banker" is nothing but stink in the nostrils of God.

As a Christian myself, I am ashamed there are people that claim to love God yet pray for the destruction of others.
Ionus

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:08 am
@Telamon,
Which is worse, someone who prays for the death of others or someone who thinks God did it because she prayed for it ?? Either way, that is one dumb bitch.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:33 am
@Telamon,
I wonder if she would like to meet Pat Robertson, they might like each other.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 12:48 pm
Well, let's just hope it doesn't reproduce.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 01:02 pm
@Arella Mae,
I agree completely with what you have just said. "Religious Girl" and others like her give a black eye to believers such as you and me. I find such talk to be absolutely disgusting. I'm sick and tired of people who ascribe every natural disaster as a judgment from God. This young lady needs to recognize that disasters of all sorts do not distinguish between believers and nonbelievers. I repeat, her comments are absolutely disgusting. In her own way, she actually promotes disbelief.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 01:50 pm
I was hoping for something to happen and make this clip a hoax, but the longer I watched, the more disturbing it was. I don't think this is something cooked up by the Onion. Hopefully, she will get no media attention, news print or anything else that provides her a platform for her ugly and twisted values.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 07:28 pm
The saddest thing here, is, she is not even unique. It is not hard to locate others of her ilk.
Arella Mae

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 08:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
It seems there are more and more every single day with the "Fred Phelps" brand of Christianity.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 09:00 pm
@Telamon,
Saw the same kind of stuff* from some anti-whaling nuts too.

*"That's what you get for hunting whales" was the first thing I read about it on Facebook.
dlowan

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:47 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

Saw the same kind of stuff* from some anti-whaling nuts too.

*"That's what you get for hunting whales" was the first thing I read about it on Facebook.

I was waiting for the first report of that.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:57 pm
Anybody that thinks the death of over ten thousand people is a loving answer to her prayers is a completely disgusting person and I want no part of any religion she is a part of.
dlowan

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:00 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Anybody that thinks the death of over ten thousand people is a loving answer to her prayers is a completely disgusting person and I want no part of any religion she is a part of.

Seems to be the ideological version of Schadenfruede.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:52 am
she sure does get giddy at the thought of all that disaster striking others.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 03:22 am
It is entirely possible that in the midst of her obsession, she is nevertheless somewhat self aware, and is doing this for the attention she knows she'll get. There is a good probability that she knows she will disgust others with this tripe, and is counting on it.
0 Replies