Does anyone know the name of this part of Mozart's opera "Cosi fan tutte"?

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 03:44 pm
Does anyone know the name of this part of Mozart's opera "Cosi fan tutte" performed by Rondo Veneziano". So far I couldn't find the info or classical performance of this piece (it can be seen on posted youtube link). Thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxFWdxWhUQ
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,660 • Replies: 35
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 03:54 pm
@BG Vracar,
I don't know, but some a2kers might. I like opera (after years of not being interested, even making fun of it to a boss who did like it) but am not versed in the details.

Meantime, welcome.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 03:55 pm
@BG Vracar,
Quote:
This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country.

Sorry, I'd like to help. Have you got any other links?

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 03:59 pm
@contrex,
I just checked and was also told sony made it not available in my country (the u.s.).

Maybe we could find some youtube renditions of the opera that are available by other than sony, if not by the same fellow, and our poster could pinpoint the sequence. Or, better, he could do that...
Francis

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Not available here either..
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:20 pm
Not available in US UK France..... or Australia
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:44 pm
What . . . is this some Venutian bitch ? ! ? ! ? (It ain't available in Canadia neither.)
ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:47 pm
@Setanta,
But wait, the opera doesn't have to be sung by Mr. Veneziano. We need the passage identified, probably by some other singer.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:49 pm
@BG Vracar,
BG Vracar wrote:

Does anyone know the name of this part of Mozart's opera "Cosi fan tutte" performed by Rondo Veneziano". So far I couldn't find the info or classical performance of this piece (it can be seen on posted youtube link). Thanks in advance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxFWdxWhUQ

Where are you, bg vracar - there may be other a2kers there. You don't have to pinpoint where exactly, but give us a clue...
Francis

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:51 pm
@ossobuco,
Vracar could be Serb..
ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:54 pm
@Francis,
With luck he'll come back and tell us after looking at other renditions of the opera. I'm confident this can be answered.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 05:01 pm
@Francis,
It's available in Japan - this link should work in US/Can/EU. It's (I think!) Cosi fan tutte. Can you confirm it works at your location?

http://www.kazaa.com/#/Rond%C3%B2-Veneziano/Fantasia-Classica-%28Mozart-Beethoven-Vivaldi%29/Cosi-Fan-Tutte
ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 05:19 pm
@High Seas,
Works for me.

Not that I can answer the question that our poster started, but.. a good advance for the dialog.
0 Replies

BG Vracar

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 10:09 am
Unfortunately I have tried to upload my video of this piece on dailymotion.com but after some time I was rejected and my video was deleted due to copyright law.The same problem exists on youtube even with posted improvised clips (not the original ones).Strange thing is that there are so many original videos on those sites and nobody touches them. If anyone could suggest me some site where is possible to upload music clips without disturbances, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.
High Seas

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 10:22 am
@BG Vracar,
Kazaa will probably be able to help you with uploading issues, though it may not host your video. Try: http://www.kazaa.com/#/support/contacting-us
BG Vracar

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 10:48 am
@High Seas,
@High Seas

Thanks man. I will try.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 10:54 am
@BG Vracar,
this youtube user has a lot of segments of Cosi fan tutte in their feed

http://www.youtube.com/user/MUEZZAB

all nicely labelled. You might find it in there.

Have you searched youtube for other versions of the same piece?
McTag

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 10:54 am
@BG Vracar,

Quote:
Thanks man

As well as being helpful, High Seas is one of our more distinguished woman correspondents.
High Seas

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 11:03 am
@McTag,
I trust this had no evolutionary connotations, as in "man comes from the ape" - there's still an argument on the evolution thread; BG is perfectly correct in calling anyone "man", it's generic. Besides, I'm right now working round the clock in an effort to get to the position of "chairman" so - bite your tongue Smile
High Seas

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 11:11 am
@McTag,
McTag - your courtesy is appreciated, but as you can see we have some genetic throwbacks on this site, like the one who just marked down my post Smile
0 Replies