Have you ever written a complaint on BBB?

Linkat

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 01:51 pm
Curious as to how it worked out for you. I am going to recommend it as it worked great for me.

I was getting these calls over and over from a collection agency and they kept asking for this particular individual. At first we let it go to voice mail where they asked for him and then said if you are not him press whatever - so we did figuring this would have us removed from calling. Didn't work. So next time we told them - not him, don't know him, stop calling.

They didn't. They we started getting similar calls, but from another number. I looked up the number - same company, but they use several different numbers. And the phone number look up site had a sleuth of other people saying they were having the same issues.

So I filed a complaint and almost immediately I didn't hear from them again. Just the other day, I got a follow up from the BBB - looked up the details, this company claimed we never answered or let them know we were not him - they even included a "call list" - which certainly was not all the calls we received.

Any way it worked in the end. Any one else have good experience or bad?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,506 • Replies: 5

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 01:59 pm
@Linkat,
What do you have against Bumblebee Boogie?
roger

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 02:11 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I generally let her have her rant, and go on about my business.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 02:28 pm
@roger,
Not a fan of the cut and paste, but I never thought a formal complaint would do much good.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 05:38 pm
No, but I hear David Lee Roth once autographed her left breast at a Van Halen show....
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2011 10:04 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
BBB'S B
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Have you ever written a complaint on BBB?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 08:26:40