Are Culturalistic (Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) dating sites what they are cracked up to be?

Ragman

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 06:39 pm
@JGoldman10,
Once again, another wrong assumption. Why would I care what you do? Except, however, when you misrepresent the truth - this is where I take issue. You've a problem when people express a different belief than your own. If you can't stand criticism or differing viewpoints then why are you on a website where people offer different points of view?
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 07:01 pm
@JGoldman10,
And, after all, what does any of that have to do with the topic of the thread you created?
JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 07:46 pm
@Ragman,
If you think I'm being ERRATIC keep it to yourself.
Ragman

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 08:15 pm
@JGoldman10,
You can't control what others write. In life, especially when you trumpet your beliefs and opinions, you've got to deal with other's opinions or else you prove what a pretty fragile, hollow figure you really are.

What I write isn't what matters here because your words say it all. You prove every single time out that you're just a poor imitation of a bible-thumping evangelist. You don't stick to the topic of your own threads and then you criticize others for being off-topic. All you seem interested in is calling attention to yourself and thumping your mis-interpretations of your bible.

JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 08:38 pm
@Ragman,
If you think I am being ERRATIC you should keep it to yourself- fixed.

Your opinion of me is not important and I don't care what you think of me. If you don't like what I am saying you shouldn't respond-no one is forcing you to.
0 Replies