Are Culturalistic (Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc.) dating sites what they are cracked up to be?

contrex

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 04:01 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

The Bible says "The marriage bed is undefiled" which means the ONLY place he blesses sex is between man and wife.

What about nocturnal emissions during sleep? And the dreams that frequently accompany them?
JGoldman10

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 04:07 am
@contrex,
If you thinking about having sex with someone you are sinning.

Matthew 5:28 -
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
contrex

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 04:30 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

If you thinking about having sex with someone you are sinning.

Even in a dream that you have no control over? Also, regarding masturbation during waking hours, what if no illicit fantasies are included in masturbation? Is the act then sinful? By scripture, there is nothing to indicate that it is. Specifically, if the act is done merely as a hedge against temptation and as the body requires, surely no sin is committed?

Also, you should meditate upon Romans 14:12-13

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more.

JGoldman10

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 06:31 am
@contrex,
That is why I pray for sweet sleep. The Devil can tempt you sexually in your sleep. I am MATURE enough not to give into sexual temptation.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 06:40 am
@contrex,
I don't think about sex. I'm NOT a teenager-I'm a mature man. I don't give into sexual temptation. Jesus said to flee sexual immorality.
JGoldman10

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 06:42 am
@contrex,
The Bible says to present the members of your body as instruments of righteousness.

It is a SIN to masturbate. You are having sex with yourself and that's equated with homosexuality.

If you have a problem in that area you should ask God to take your sexual feelings away from you. I did.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 06:57 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I don't think about sex. I'm NOT a teenager-I'm a mature man.

not trying to sound harsh, but that seems really abnormal
JGoldman10

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 07:01 am
@djjd62,
That's not abnormal. That's exercising self-control.

If you are thinking about sex that's a flesh problem.
Ionus

Sun 27 Feb, 2011 09:09 am
@JGoldman10,
I recommend self-flagellation to drive away evil spirits . Dont confuse it with self-immolation .
JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 04:11 am
@Ionus,
Get your Bible and pray.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 04:16 am
@contrex,
1 Corin. 6:9,10:

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Other translations say:
Or (A)do you not know that the unrighteous will not (B)inherit the kingdom of God? (C)Do not be deceived; (D)neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will (E)inherit the kingdom of God.

contrex

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:30 am
@JGoldman10,
You don't believe all that crap; you're just a troll. You've been exposed.
JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:22 pm
@contrex,
Yes I do.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:43 pm
@contrex,
I am A NONDENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIAN. I am not a FUNDAMENTALIST you ignoramus.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:52 pm
@contrex,
So expressing yourself as a Christian makes you a troll?

I've been "exposed"? You believe some garbage you tried to find about someone to be true?

You're an idiot.
electronicmail

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:55 pm
@contrex,
Quote:

] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre
link http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html
[Spooky organ music rises.]
ANNOUNCER [in sepulchral voice]: Do you dare to attend opening night at [music swells; heavy echo on voice] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre?

[Music trails off to accompaniment of eerie laughter, creaking door, squeaky adolescent male voice babbling inane questions, e.g., ”If Wolverine has wolverine powers, does he spray to mark his territory? Are there any superheroes named after body parts?” etc.]

ANNOUNCER: “They seek him heah, they seek him theah! Those fanboys seek him everywheah! He makes them wonder — ‘Who, how, when?’ — That demmed, infernal JGoldman10!”
Tune in next time, when we delve deeper into dark secrets ... heh heh. Bwah hah. BWAH HAH HAAAH HEH HAAAAH HEH HAH ....

[Laughter fades into background, squeaky male adolescent voice rises, babbling as before, e.g., ”Is asking stupid questions a mutant ability? If metahumans have mutant abilities, are they still metahumans?” etc. Music continues to rise, mercifully drowning out the questions, then fades out.]
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:55 pm
@contrex,
GOD IS REAL. I TAKE HIS WORD SERIOUSLY. I SERVE GOD EVERY DAY.

WHATEVER I DID IN THE PAST I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE I ASKED GOD TO FORGIVE ME FOR I'M ALREADY FORGIVEN.
WHATEVER I DID OR DIDN'T DO ON OTHER WEB FORUMS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

You are PICKING at me because you are worrying about my BEHAVIOUR.

You are trying to CONDEMN me. and what YOU are doing is not of God. The Bible says there's no condemnation for those of us who are in Christ Jesus.

I don't really care what YOU think Mr. Judgmental. I'm praying for you.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 01:05 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Dont confuse it with self-immolation .

On the other hand; perhaps it would be a small mercy.
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 01:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
Way to turn the other cheek! Good Christian troll-model.

Quote:
I am A NONDENOMINATIONAL CHRISTIAN.

Does this mean you have no folding money?

Quote:
I am not a FUNDAMENTALIST

So then you have some secondary harmonics?
JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 01:35 pm
@Ragman,
SEE how RUDE you are? How am I trolling? You are just mad I'm talking about GOD and the BIBLE.