Nude Year

TwistedFerret

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 06:10 pm
And become an outie? Smile

Yes, I think the "having more sex" is a good one. Smile But I can't make it, b/c I automatically break all NYR's, no matter what they are. Sad Wink
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 06:13 pm
And of course I don't *really* need to make any resolutions, because I'm perfect as I am.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 06:27 pm
In about an hour we are going to dinner at a wonderful restauranté de comida Mexicana tradícíonal in the Montrose area of urban Houston, Maria Selma.

There we will be served four courses, interrupted by three shots of premium tequila.

--The appetizer, sopesitos, served with Don Julio Silver;

--the first course, a cream of poblano pepper soup, served with Don Julio Reposado;

--the second course (one of these): chilé relleño, snapper Veracruz, camarones Diablo or ribeye, served with Don Julio Añejo;

--and dessert, a chocoflan or tres leches, served with café Mexicano.

Following that we will adjourn next door to a happy little Irish pub called The Harp to ring in the New Year.

I hope you all have as much fun as we, whatever your plans may be.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 04:40 am
My resolution is definitely to eat NO MORE CARBS in particular sugary ones or salty snacks until I have become what I want to be, physically

Not to care what people I don't know think of me - already pretty good at that; perhaps I should work harder at not caring what people I DO know think of me, especially when it comes to leaving husbands etc.

To do the 'right' thing vis a vis the husband. No, let me rephrase that, to find out what the right thing is, and then do it. No, to find out what right means in this context, then find the right thing, then do it. Take him back and try again? Leave and travel? Go legal? Am I cowardly or compassionate? (keeping him) Selfish or sensible? (leaving)
ANd the 4th resolution is that I do 2 hours' work before coming to the cosy world of A2K every day until my books are written.

Perhaps all these resolutions can be summed up as knowing myself thoroughly and being as much in control of MY life as possible. Yep. So that's just the one resolution after all.

Thanks for this space, I've just worked it out for myself! Smile MERRY New Year to you all!!!
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 11:15 am
happy new year
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 12:43 pm
Happy New Year
0 Replies

innie

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 03:45 pm
word
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 12:48 am
I've always wondered what that means... Embarrassed Smile
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 12:53 am
an agreement, short for word up.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 03:42 am
word up is just as obscure as word to me !
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 06:12 am
heheheheh....

i used 'word' the other day....
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 07:03 am
Clary wrote:
word up is just as obscure as word to me !

Think 'ditto'...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 07:22 am
ehBeth wrote:
I resolve to get nekkid more often next year. Preferably in the company of someone I love. Preferably in the company of someone I love who doesn't think Kibbles N Bits is a gourmet meal.

Shocked

I never said that ! ! !

You know i prefer sausages and pasta . . .
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:51 am
Word | Definiton | Other words
Was Up | Hello | Yo, Hey, Sup, Whats Up, Word up

also... from Online Dictinary of Playground Slang
word-up adj. Ringing endorsement of another's verbal perspective, i.e. one fully accepts the position the speaker has taken on an issue. Can also be used as a greeting to one not present, e.g. 'Word-up to your mother!:. circa. 2000 USA

And though I couldn't find it listed this way online, I know it also means "the truth" as in "On my WORD of honor, Clary, that's the truth."
_________

Word, Clary!
It is a very limber and handy turn of phrase. Very Happy
0 Replies

innie

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 02:10 pm
haha my mom uses "word up" i just use "word" though... it has a nice ring to it
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 05:45 pm
word
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 12:59 pm
word word (can you double the word if you're saying word to word said by someone else?)
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 01:09 pm
Jeez, y'all talk funny!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 02:43 pm
word
0 Replies

TwistedFerret

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 04:14 pm
word word
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nude Year
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 07:48:32