Nude Year

Clary

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 02:34 pm
HAPPY NUDE YEAR time is coming up and I wonder what 3 resolutions/revolutions our members would post.
Here's my first:
1 Not to care what people I don't know think of me. Evil or Very Mad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,888 • Replies: 59
No top replies

vroonika

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 03:06 pm
1. To assert my opinion more wherever I am
2. To read quicker in an bid to increase my knowledge...and finish my book
3. To attempt to pass my A Levels by doing some work for them

Whether I actually stick to any of these is another thing! Razz
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 03:28 pm
HEY vroonika I'm GREATLY IN FAVOUR of your first and third resies, but 2 may mean you lose something in the speed - what do you think?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 03:42 pm
I always have the same one... to have more fun.

This year I came up with a couple more: one is to be more careful about what I eat, the other is to be more sociable and have more parties.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 04:56 pm
I resolve to have more sex.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 04:57 pm
I always try to make my resolution doable.....people always make resolutions to better themselves, like "Im gonna lose weight" YEAH RIGHT. Just be like me and make your resolution something like "I'm not going to fall into the Grand Canyon" or "I'm not gonna get abducted by Aliens" or my fav "I'm gonna get a haircut", see it's simple.
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 05:24 pm
yea same not care what people think of me
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 08:35 pm
I never make New Years resolutions because they never stick. I quit smoking six years ago in November because if I'd done it in January( like everyone else) it may not of happened.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 08:38 pm
onyxelle wrote:

Oh c' mon...pick an easy one why doncha? Rolling Eyes :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 08:39 pm
Child of the Light wrote:
I always try to make my resolution doable.....people always make resolutions to better themselves, like "Im gonna lose weight" YEAH RIGHT. Just be like me and make your resolution something like "I'm not going to fall into the Grand Canyon" or "I'm not gonna get abducted by Aliens" or my fav "I'm gonna get a haircut", see it's simple.

Or in my case...I'm not gonna get a haircut.....
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 08:43 pm
If you HAVE to make resolutions, then make them achieveable! Otherwise you psyche yourself out before you even start!

I don't make resolutions anymore, because any day of the year can be New Year's day, so whenever I NEED to give up something, I will!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2003 11:49 pm
Onyxelle tossed out this juicy tidbit....

Quote:

Address, please.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 01:22 am
I'm with Onyx, ok not exactly with her, but I like the sentiment.
I'm gonna try to be more 'active' as well.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 01:39 am
Ceili, I'll have your address as well. Thank you.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 03:37 am
To find gus in the swamp and straighten out that haircut...I hate things that don't have symetry. Smile

And with all the sex he will be getting...sounds like a party...so i plan to party with gus...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 05:50 am
I thought for a few seconds that this was going to be about people who strip on New Year's Eve!

Hmm... my three resolutions are:

1) To learn Russian.
2) To go buy that house in Armenia!
3) To do something memorable every week.

0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 07:37 am
I resolve to get up and drink coffee on New Years Day.

Anything else is just too dicey...
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 08:09 am
Go, seal, that is the most realistic and yet optimistic I've seen yet! Smile
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 08:11 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
I thought for a few seconds that this was going to be about people who strip on New Year's Eve!

How else can you lure people into a new thread!!!! Twisted Evil

What's the deal with houses in Armenia? Cheap, I suppose... and apart from that?
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 08:17 am
Yah... there are things I want to achieve in the coming year... new job is #1, but the circumstances of that are quite beyond my control.

Anything else that would be a resolution shouldn't be handled with a resolution, it should be handled with an attitude shift.

Being that New Year's day is completely arbitrary... You know, untill the 15th century the calender used to turn on April 1. Those who still celebrated the New Year on April 1 after the change were called April Fools. Supposedly 2004 years after Christ, right? So how come we con't clebrat New Years at Easter? Certainly not Christmas because it is known that Jesus was born in the spring... but even so, why pick a date from Christian thology at all? Why not the solstice (which one?) or the equinox (which one?)?

So, Being that New Years Day is completely arbitrary, any day is a good day to rid oneself of bad habits. any day is a good day to start something new.

Ah well... resolve away. I's still like to see what comes up!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nude Year
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 02:28:31