The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business News

Reyn

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 10:21 am
Who's watching tonight, the new season?

[puts hand up]

I'm looking forward to the return of the 2 guys from the Globetrotters.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,215 • Replies: 41
No top replies

Irishk

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 11:24 am
@Reyn,
Moi!!!

"Flight Time" and "Big Easy" are back!!! (And they say they're going to win it this time Smile)
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 11:31 am
@Reyn,
They'll get a lot of help wherever the race takes them...they're famous all over the world!

Reyn

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 12:29 pm
@Irishk,
Yes, indeed! As a matter of fact, the Globetrotters will be in my town this year, according to advertising in my local paper. Very Happy

I'll be rootin' for them.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 05:54 pm
I'll be watching.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 12:23 am
I like the Globetrotters too.

I don't know when the show was taped, but I'm guessing that the cowboys are still trying to solve the puzzle (in real time).

Strange that the first leg of the race seemed over, but they got another clue.

Reyn

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 11:04 am
@Roberta,
Yes, that really threw me for a loop! Hasn't it always been that when reaching a pitstop, it signalled the end of a leg of the race? I guess they're making changes to keep it fresh.

I like the cowboys, too. Last season, I thought they were good sport and polite competitors. The one fellow seems to be really struggling with the puzzle though. I wouldn't be surprised if they were eliminated in this round.

Is it my imagination, or is Mallory being just a little bit annoying? Anybody else finding that?
Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 01:48 pm
@Reyn,
Watched - and will be watching.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 09:32 pm
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:
Is it my imagination, or is Mallory being just a little bit annoying? Anybody else finding that?

Laughing Anybody?
Roberta

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 11:32 pm
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

Reyn wrote:

Laughing Anybody?

Who's Mallory?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 11:05 am
@Reyn,
I actually like Mallory and her dad - I think it is because they appear to be such a long shot.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 12:02 am
Laughing Hey, wasn't the look on Andrea's face priceless, after Matt got voted out tonight?

It looks like the various details about Redemption Is. are being deliberately kept under wraps, per Jeff's comments at Tribal council.
Roberta

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 12:54 am
@Reyn,
Reyn, You might want to move your comments to the Survivor thread.
Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 07:15 pm
@Roberta,
Oh, shoot! Sorry! I did this when I was tired!
Reyn

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 02:59 pm
@Reyn,
I noticed that for tomorrow, at least one channel in Canada will be running the Academy Awards which will make the running of the Amazing Race an hour later.

If you're in the U.S., I'd check on that to make sure you don't miss the show.

Reyn

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2011 12:46 pm
@Reyn,
So, will the cowboys be eliminated tonight?
Roberta

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:24 am
@Reyn,
So the cowboys survived. A minor miracle.

I now understand what you mean about Mallory. Annoying.

Kangaroo suits? Gimme a break.

Reyn

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2011 11:05 am
@Roberta,
hehe, The kangaroo suits were a bit over-the-top. Laughing

I was pleased to see the cowboys managed to pull off a 3rd place, coming up from last!

Yes, I was actually hoping to see Mallory be eliminated. the dad seems pretty level-headed, but her, not so much.

Japan next week!
Reyn

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 10:23 pm
@Reyn,
In Sunday's show, I was surprised how well some were navigating around in Japan. It must have been challenging!

I thought for sure that after the mini car accident that the cheerleaders had, that that would put them out of the race, but they hung in there. Of course it helped that the older dad and son team gave up.

I was a little disappointed that the Globetrotters didn't bring the fanny pack back (belonging to the Asian woman) after accidently taking it. Oh well, they did deserve the 30 minute penalty in that instance.

I thought the cowboys have been doing pretty good. They always give me a laugh. Laughing
Linkat

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 09:16 am
@Reyn,
Thanks - I was going to ask the question - what did the globetrotters do? I was helping my daughter with a project while I was watching parts of the show so I missed a good portion of it.

The cowboys though really stink at getting around. They need to get some local to help them find their way.