What's the technical term for posting insults in a web forum?

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 11:46 pm
@Ceili,
THEN STOP RESPONDING YOU IGNORAMUS- BUG OFF. I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU NOT TO YOU.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY EYESIGHT. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT.

DON'T LIKE IT-GET OVER IT.

YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM SAYING STOP RESPONDING.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM.

YOU NEED JESUS-THAT IS WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.

I HAVE TO FORGIVE YOU, BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO.

YELLOW AND BEIGE IS WHAT I WILL CALL PEOPLE.

YOU ARE INSANE- GET SOME THERAPY.

I DON'T WANT YOU TALKING TO ME.

GO AWAY- YOU HYPOCRTICAL RETARD.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 12:09 am
@Ceili,
Matthew 7
1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

THAT IS MY LAST WORD TO YOU.
msolga

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 12:48 am
@JGoldman10,
Shocked

Crikey!
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 01:35 am
@msolga,
I'm done talking to that maniac. I tried being nice-I'm moving on. There's other people here who can help me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 05:00 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:
Browns are shades of orange. Brown is a dark orange.

This is false. Orange is a mixture of the primary colors red and yellow. Brown is produced by mixing red with green, green being a combination of the primary colors blue and yellow. This jackass is trying to come up with colors for his alleged artworks. So references to the mixing of primary colors is important.

You shouldn't shoot your mouth off when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 05:05 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
THIS IS EXACLTY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. Excuse me for trying to tell you where to go-this IS a public forum. I don't know what you were getting so mad about.

When you resond in all caps, that is the online equivalent of yelling. So, first, stop yelling you great braying jackass.

I am not "mad," either in the sense of insanity nor of anger. But i will not tolerate you spamming me repeatedly with unsoliticited and unwanted PMs. That's why i have and from now on always respond to any PMs from you publicly in your threads.

So not only can you stop attempting to tell me where to go, you can be assured that whenever you do that, or send me a PM, i'm going to tell you where to get off.
Lash

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:20 am
@JGoldman10,
The police here don't respond to calls to Setanta's neighborhood... You better stay off his bad side.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:23 am
@JPB,
People who say fuckhead immediately get 7 thumbs up.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:27 am
@JGoldman10,
Your post...

Quote:
THEN STOP RESPONDING YOU IGNORAMUS- BUG OFF. I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU NOT TO YOU.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY EYESIGHT. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT.

DON'T LIKE IT-GET OVER IT.

YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM SAYING STOP RESPONDING.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM.

YOU NEED JESUS-THAT IS WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.

I HAVE TO FORGIVE YOU, BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO.

YOU ARE INSANE- GET SOME THERAPY.

GO AWAY- YOU HYPOCRTICAL RETARD.

So, Ceili can't judge you, but your lovely personal brand of Christianity allows you to spew that vile bullshit...? Just gotta love Christians...

Looks like YOU'RE going to get a pretty full measure of judgment right back atcha. Bet God drops a house on you. I'd keep an eye to the sky if I were you, hypocritical retard.
JPB

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:35 am
@JGoldman10,
Best. Christian. Post. Ever!
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 09:19 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

As a representative of the NAABP (National Association for the Advancement of Beige People), I have only one thing to say:

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/078/271/small/ThatsRacist2.gif?1287493793
failures art

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 09:48 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

failures art wrote:
Browns are shades of orange. Brown is a dark orange.

This is false. Orange is a mixture of the primary colors red and yellow. Brown is produced by mixing red with green, green being a combination of the primary colors blue and yellow.

Are we talking color in terms of light, pigment, or in just base hues?

In light, we deal with a different set of primary colors: Red, green, and blue. Orange exists between red and green, but the true middle point is yellow. Orange resides in the lower range (more red than green) and brown is a matter of saturation. Brown is a matter of saturation. Brown is still a hue of orange.

In terms of pigments, our primaries change once again: Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta. pigments absorb and reflect light in many different ways producing what we experience with our eyes. In the end, it's is still only light, so CMY is only a mirror.

In the the most basic understanding of color the primary colors are red, yellow and blue; these are the colors as of kindergarten. In this way Orange is definitely a mix of red and yellow. More technically, the application of red visual light to yellow pigments. The same effect can be created by the application of red and green light (more red than green as mentioned earlier) on a surface with no (or near none) pigment. Apply the same RG light to a surface with a gray pigment (equal parts CMY) and you'll get brown.

Brown is a part of the orange family.

In 256 bit color schemes:

Orange: R(255), G(~30 to ~254), B(0)
To get brown from orange: R(decrease), G(decrease), B(increase)

The same thing in terms of hue:

Orange: Hue(~5 to ~40), Sat(240), Lum(120)
To get brown from orange: decrease Saturation

So you're right, if you're playing with crayons. less right if you are talking about the physical nature of color itself.

A
R
T
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:24 pm
@Setanta,
I said I apologize for trying to tell you where to go-this is a public forum.
I have NO nterest in talking to you- what part of that don't you get?

When you put the word black in quotes, you are being RACIST.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:25 pm
@joefromchicago,
I'm talking about skin tones, not race.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:32 pm
@Setanta,
Yeah, and when you put the word mad in quotes, you're being,,you're being,,,well I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:48 pm
@Lash,
Really? I was trying to have an INNOCENT discussion about race and skin color. I wasn't making fun of anyone-I wasn't using racist pejoratives.

0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:49 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
hypocritical retard.

Lash,
Aren't you being a bit tardist here ?
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 08:00 pm
@Setanta,
Quote: "I am not "mad," either in the sense of insanity nor of anger."

Cussing at someone isn't exactly nice or friendly. You are rude and unseemly. You are an UNCIRCUMISIZED PHILISTINE. You're uncouth. That's what the Bible calls people like you. REST ASSURED, I have NO INTEREST in BUSINESSING WITH or TALKING to the LIKES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, OR SENDING YOU PMS.

YOU MISUNDERSTAND ME- WHEN I SAID "EXCUSE ME" I WAS APOLOGIZING.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 08:09 pm
People like Fox-Boy are funny. I try to apologize to them for something I did, but they don't want you saying to them about it. But no one is supposed to say anything about what THEY are doing.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 08:20 pm
@JPB,
Should I put you on my ignore list, like a few others here?
0 Replies