As one of the creators of the new Constitution of 1788, you are chosen to present its strengths as c

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 12:28 pm
Okay so i have a Constitution report i have to finish i already have 200 words out of 400. also i have my mothers approval to ask for a bit more info.. so if ya got anything then please do share Smile thanks

Tristen
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,183 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Tristen Monroe

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 12:30 pm
As one of the creators of the new Constitution of 1788, you are chosen to present its strengths as compared to the weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation. What areas of importance will you stress in attempting to get it passed unanimously? sorry it didnt all copy the last time
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 02:04 pm
The Articles of Confederation did not provide for an independent executive. The Articles of Confederation did not provide for any enforcement authority of the acts of the Continental Congress. The Articles of Confederation did not provide for any national judiciary. The Continental Congress was organized on the basis of equal representation of all the states, and therefore states from which the most revenue could be derived were unwilling to cooperate in any revenue legislation. The Articles of Confederation did not provide for the expression of a national sovereignty.

That's for starters.
0 Replies