Februay BIG The Demon

cyd

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:42 pm
I am stuck on 2 questions, 4d Hanoverian ruler, I have E L - - - O -R , 1d Societal customs I have M _ _ _ S, I hope someone can help me so as I can get this posted I'de be very grateful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,523 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:50 pm
@cyd,
I suspect Societal customs is "mores"...
PaddyH

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 09:58 pm
@cyd,
4d ELECTOR
1d MORES

Good Luck
cyd

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 11:43 pm
@Rockhead,
Thankyou for your answer 'Mores'.
0 Replies

cyd

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2011 11:45 pm
@PaddyH,
Thankyou PaddyH, for your help with my Demon questions, I am hoping that makes 19a Reversed.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2011 01:48 am
@cyd,
Cyd as I have said many times previously, check the threads first before you post your queries! Your questions had been answered well before you posted them. Smile
philcottie

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2011 05:03 pm
@Dutchy,
don't be so hard on your fellow puzzlers dutchy because knowing the answers before attempting them takes some of the pleasure out of it,but having said that we all thank you for your answers have a good day philcottie
0 Replies

cyd

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 10:35 pm
@Dutchy,
Sorry! Dutchy, I would have checked my threads first if I knew what threads are, I am fairly new to crossword puzzle world, so you will have to forgive me my shortcomings! but I am always very grateful for any help you have or may give me in the future - knowing about Threads would help.! I am not a computer whiz!!! and finding "able2know" and the help available there I feel there is hope for me yet in 'cyber space' if thats what it is called.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 11:32 pm
@cyd,
Hi cyd, if you look at the right hand side of your screen you should be able to see all Lovatts threads, when you click on them you'll see the latest submissions. I agree with you it is not always easy to find your way around a2k.
0 Replies