Why did thousands of dead birds fall from the sky?

Sarabei

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 08:48 am
My brother works in an R&D center, he is a scientist who studies the influence of various types of waves on living organisms. Well he and his colleagues believe that the birds could have died as a result of such influence. Allegedly waves of some frequencies could have coincided with the birds’ heart rhythm thus causing the resonance effect which led to the heart rupture because no heart can survive such an extreme overburden. He says that American military are known to be main users of the waves in such frequencies. And taking into account that in all places where the death of birds was registered Americans are either going to deploy their Missile Defense and therefore are conducting some equipment tests, or the MD is already deployed, or there’re some other American military facilities nearby, then it’s highly probable that they’re the main culprit of the terrible things. Imho you may expect such **** from them... The bad thing is that they keep on getting away with all such dirty tricks... Basically a thorough investigation should be conducted here and all the guilty persons severely punished so as to prevent such things in the future. Just fancy that next time the waves coincide with the human heart rhythm and not the birds but people will be falling dead!

Fido

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 08:59 am
@Sarabei,
Just think of the mess... I hope those people in cracker land are the ones to get it... They have nothing to live for and the death instinct is big in them anyway, so if they wish for death, let them have it... Just break out the tyvek suits, and the heavy equipment and find a near by land fill...
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 02:19 pm
Cause dead birds can't fly...
roger

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 02:56 pm
@Sarabei,
Is this a put-on, or are you really that stupid?
farmerman

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 03:31 pm
@roger,
   http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Jj--y7nzkjo/TKUXelkGgBI/AAAAAAAAJqo/YPoPsiyTEvQ/s400/Flash-Gordon-Ming_l.jpg                                  WE havent heard from Ming for quite a while. Maybe hes working on a new Death ray
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 03:36 pm
@Sarabei,
Well according to the most recent Stephen King novel I'm reading, its because a huge invisible dome has surrounded an entire town. the birds don't see it and wham! They fly right into it killing themselves.
chai2

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 03:55 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Well according to the most recent Stephen King novel I'm reading, its because a huge invisible dome has surrounded an entire town. the birds don't see it and wham! They fly right into it killing themselves.

I waited to start reading that book until I was on an airplane taking off. I knew about the plane hitting the dome, and knew that would be cool reading about it while flying.
roger

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 08:17 pm
@chai2,
Next time you visit a hospital, pick up a good supply of Robin Cook novels.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 08:21 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Linkat wrote:

I waited to start reading that book until I was on an airplane taking off. I knew about the plane hitting the dome, and knew that would be cool reading about it while flying.

Is this some kind of metaliterary suicide?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2011 08:30 pm
@roger,
I don't like Robin Cook.

He should stick to doctorin'
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2011 06:53 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

Cause dead birds can't fly...
I don't know if anyone noticed that before...

The problem is in the transition of concept to reality... They are the concept, and we are the reality... They are the abstraction and we are the fact... We look at them, and say: too bad, and so sad... What we do not grasp is that they are us... That is us snatched from our environments and hurled into our graves... We know we are doing it to them, but we have not yet figured out how... What we have not realized is that we are doing it to us with equal ferver...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2011 12:11 pm
@roger,
You and chai are sick and twisted....

I like that in a person.

I also enjoy watching CSI/NCIS, etc during autopsies and having dinner while I watch.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2011 06:15 pm
Mebbe der was a mid-air collision....was der flames ??
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2011 06:28 pm
Some scientist on CNN (forgot his name - it was a few weeks ago) said it was mass suicide -- the birds, for some reason, were depressed. As for the blunt trauma, that could have happened when they hit the ground - or they could have run into each other in the air. He pointed out that this has happened in many places in the world and has happened at different times for many years.

Not as interesting as the conspiracy theories, though.
Ionus

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 04:13 am
@Irishk,
Quote:
As for the blunt trauma, that could have happened when they hit the ground - or they could have run into each other in the air.
JTT thinks the CIA pushed them out a window because they were stool pigeons.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 06:30 am
@Irishk,
Irishk wrote:

Some scientist on CNN (forgot his name - it was a few weeks ago) said it was mass suicide -- the birds, for some reason, were depressed. As for the blunt trauma, that could have happened when they hit the ground - or they could have run into each other in the air. He pointed out that this has happened in many places in the world and has happened at different times for many years.

Not as interesting as the conspiracy theories, though.
The suicide is ours... We are only testing it out on the other creatures, like Hitler tested cyanide on his dog, and Goebels tested it on his kids... The most dangerous thing about all the people bent on self destruction is the numbers they are willing to take with them...

It is our own miserable lives we want to end, and that we wish away with every breath... As Schopenhaur said: The world dies with me... In his day it was a vain wish... With us, the death of all life, and all humanity seems a real possibility and there is nothing philosophy can do but stare in befuddled disbelief...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 12:02 pm
@Irishk,
mass suicide/depression - are they sneetchers without stars on their bellies?
chai2

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 12:27 pm
@Linkat,
This one time?

I was walking through the woods, on a trail for walking/bikes/running and came across a dead mouse, right in the middle of the path.

He'd been run over by a bike, it had the tire depression running laterally right across his back.

His little eyes were popped out of the head end, and some of his guts were shot out the other end.

I'll bet he was real depressed when that happened.
Linkat

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 12:48 pm
@chai2,
Thank you for that graphic image - now I will not be able to sleep tonight.
Ceili

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 01:00 pm
@Linkat,
The bigger question is... can you eat? Wink