Why did thousands of dead birds fall from the sky?

Irishk

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 01:00 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
mass suicide/depression - are they sneetchers without stars on their bellies?

Dr. Seuss is never wrong!!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2011 02:56 pm
@Ceili,
Of course - it makes the meal much more enjoyable.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2011 03:42 am
I have it ! They were Lemmings in hang gliders !
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2011 06:52 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

This one time?

I was walking through the woods, on a trail for walking/bikes/running and came across a dead mouse, right in the middle of the path.

He'd been run over by a bike, it had the tire depression running laterally right across his back.

His little eyes were popped out of the head end, and some of his guts were shot out the other end.

I'll bet he was real depressed when that happened.
What do you suppose the cause of death was???

Before I had a cat I used to set a lot of mouse traps. I pulled one from behind the refrigerator with a perfect little dead mouse in it... His little bare tail was stretched in an arc over its back and was caught there by the same cruel blow which crushed his long dead dreams... And here and there with a tuft or two of old dried mouse skin over his naked bones and with little mouse skin bonnet over his bare skull he seem to be smiling at me, happy to please me by dying... Thank you little mouse, for being so obliging...

I think little mouses in traps are funny... I once caught three in one trap, but the trap had disappeared... Trap or not, alive or half dead, they found they had mousey business else where, so off they went, trap and all, until they reached a spot they could not squeeze the trap through, and there I found them, each with their little brains eaten out of their heads by some other mouse who found their thinking appatizing...
Linkat

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2011 11:25 am
@Fido,
If only all little mousies could be so accomodating.
0 Replies