Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 11:10 am
I saw him, yet again. He was still standing there. He was looking straight into my eyes. I was looking straight into his eyes. I don't know why he was looking at me. He probably wanted to say something to me, but he was standing so far that I wouldn't have heard him even if he screamed. So i tried to read his lips. I tried to glue letters together to hopefully forming words. I figured a few words and tried to make a sentence out of them. I failed. So many words that made no sense. So i started to concentrate on each word individually. As i started to concentrate in hope of making sense of what he was saying, I fast realized he hadn't talked at all. He was still looking at me straight in the eyes; I was doing the same. He was probably doing the exact same thing I was doing. Just so he could figure out what my lips were saying, I did not talk. I stood still; looking straight into his eyes like he was doing. Then he said something, but i didn't know what. I was probably blind because i couldn't hear him. I was probably blind because he was talking to me while making these extremely exaggerated hand motions. In fact, I can't say i was blind because i don't know being blind really is. I couldn't figure out what hisl ips were saying while being motionless. I was eager to answer him but he wasn't asking anything. I should have talked to him first and let him answer me; I could have talked to him first and let him answer me; I would have talked to him first and let him answer me, but i didn't. I was blind.

As much as i tried, i couldn't understand what he was saying. After all, how could I have understood what he was saying If i didn't even know who he was. I thought I would go closer to him but he started walking towards me. For some reason, He was doing the exact same thing I was thinking of. If I were to pick a rock from the ground; he would have picked it too. Only, he would do it faster. If i were to throw that rock at him, he would throw it too. Only, faster. In fact, I did throw the rock at him. Having this fear inside of me that his rock would hit me before mine did, I closed my eyes. I waited a while and when nothing was happening, I opened my eyes. When i opened my eyes, I could see everything; My life, My world, My happiness, My anger, everything shattered into a million pieces in front of me. He was gone. My only friend, the only trustful person I had ever known. Gone. For once I felt happy and angry at the same time; For once my whole life had shown a meaning; For once my mind had made some sense; For once, I wasn't blind anymore.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,402 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mars90000000

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 06:35 pm
bump
0 Replies

mars90000000

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 10:36 pm
bump