0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 08:40 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
My ex-anniversary.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 10:03 pm
I've had 4 ex wives...one twice. Gosh, do you think it might be me ?
Fido

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2010 10:31 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

You show hope is a disease that lives on the end of a dick... You must have been rich once...
Old Goat

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 02:16 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
"My second ex wife's birthday. "

She has two birthdays?

Our Queen has two birthdays, but I am pretty sure that she is still married to Phil the Greek, her first husband.
She was born in 1926, which currently makes her 168, but does not look a day over 84.
I think it must be the royal genes.
Wilso

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 06:41 am
@blueveinedthrobber,

WHY? Why oh why oh why? I love my wife and kids - more than I even believed it was possible to feel love for other people. But I will NEVER get married again, no matter what the circumstances were that saw me single again.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 09:15 am
I did all that in different times Wilso, I used to do a lot of drugs Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 8 Dec, 2010 09:42 am
Funniest thing I've ever seen in real life...

There's a long counter in our County Clerk's office here in Tulsa with a sign hanging over each end. One sign reads "Marriages," one reads "Divorces." There's a line of people waiting to file under each sign.

The day I first saw this, I was in the "Divorce" line with my attorney. I commented on how hilarious it was...two signs, two lines, side by side like that. He chuckled and said (I'll never forget this), "Yeah, and you know what the funniest thing about it is? Every single one of these people in both lines is thinking exactly the same thing." "Oh?" I said, wondering what he could possibly mean. "They're all looking at the people in the other line and thinking, 'I'll NEVER be one of those!'"
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2010 08:27 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

You show hope is a disease that lives on the end of a dick... You must have been rich once...

I get on well with all my exes but one and of course the dead one but we got along well... I have beautiful children and the warm satisfaction of knowing that all their new husbands enjoy the many sex tricks I taught my exes..... I'm a giver, therefore I am rich. btw, I have been very comfortable financially at times in my life but more important than that, through thick and thin I have captained and steered my own ship, to the extent the Universe or God or whatever allows us the illusion of control.

As for hope...there's always Mt. Hope. Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2010 08:28 am
@Old Goat,
if that were the case I'd have said my ex wife's second birhtday.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2010 08:30 am
@Eva,
Eva wrote:

Funniest thing I've ever seen in real life...

There's a long counter in our County Clerk's office here in Tulsa with a sign hanging over each end. One sign reads "Marriages," one reads "Divorces." There's a line of people waiting to file under each sign.

The day I first saw this, I was in the "Divorce" line with my attorney. I commented on how hilarious it was...two signs, two lines, side by side like that. He chuckled and said (I'll never forget this), "Yeah, and you know what the funniest thing about it is? Every single one of these people in both lines is thinking exactly the same thing." "Oh?" I said, wondering what he could possibly mean. "They're all looking at the people in the other line and thinking, 'I'll NEVER be one of those!'"

the minister who preached Elizabeth Edwards funeral also married squinney and me. In a counseling session pre marriage he said "Statistically your chances of a lasting marriage are practically nil" . Very inspirational. He did, of course, do the job and take the money. Well, we did make it 21 years. Laughing
0 Replies