Do you do enough exercise??

Sun 5 Dec, 2010 07:54 am
I used to do a lot of exercise. I would run 2 miles every weekday at least, I'd play badminton twice a week, cycle to school and back (8miles each way), one sword fighting lesson each week and maybe go to the gym 1-4 times a week. Now all I do is badminton. Part of it is do with my having little time for it all, but most of it is just me being lazy. All these TV programmes, PS3, Facebook, websites like this one etc seem to prevent me from getting out. And then when I do go out it's usually just to the pub. I also have a lot of work to do with uni. Just wondering to know if other people have noticed that they to have become more lazy and less motivated to do exercise.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 6,502 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

djjd62

Sun 5 Dec, 2010 07:57 am
i try to walk about 5 kms every morning, but as winter moves in i bought an elliptical trainer
MatthewB7621

Sun 5 Dec, 2010 08:02 am
@djjd62,
Thats pretty good. Doing that everyday will give you great stamina.
djjd62

Sun 5 Dec, 2010 08:06 am
@MatthewB7621,
well after about 45 years of ignoring my body, i figured i might do something for it (not that its done much for me)
MatthewB7621

Sun 5 Dec, 2010 08:10 am
@djjd62,
Fair enough, at least you're trying.
0 Replies

fresco

Sun 5 Dec, 2010 08:14 am
@MatthewB7621,
Quote:
Whenever I feel the urge to take exercise I lie down until the feeling wears off
attributed to Oscar Wilde.
0 Replies

mike hussy

Tue 8 Feb, 2011 12:46 am
You are doing well keep it up
MatthewB7621

Wed 2 Mar, 2011 10:04 am
@mike hussy,
thanks
0 Replies

aidanbertie

Wed 24 Oct, 2012 10:54 pm
@MatthewB7621,
That's very good, I also do exercise, but at the tome of my office work I forget to doing exercise. At the morning if there is winter then I am also so lazy for doing exercise. But we have to stay healthy, then we have to do exercise daily.
Otherwise weakness or any diseases will behind you.
0 Replies

belmarrahealth

Mon 29 Oct, 2012 02:10 am
@MatthewB7621,
Hi
You are absolutely correct. Exercise play an important role our health .
Thanks.
0 Replies

chirchri

Thu 25 May, 2017 09:08 pm
@MatthewB7621,
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion” – Muhammad Ali
0 Replies

danielhenry12

Thu 10 May, 2018 06:44 am
@MatthewB7621,
Am always busy with my business schedule throughout the day, but suddenly I feel that health is more important than anything else. So I have set timing for exercise in my daily routine, going to Gym on daily basis as well. Along with this, I bring a trampoline for my exercise at home which I do with my children as well daily for 20 min either early in the morning or 30 min in the evening after walk. This strategy helps me a lot and keep me healthy , fit and more positive as well for the next day.

0 Replies

sportsdoctor

Thu 13 Sep, 2018 11:36 pm
@MatthewB7621,
Doing exercise on a regular basis is really good for health. According to researches, people nowadays are hardly aware of their physical health and intended more towards having an unhealthy lifestyle. However, it is suggested to practice a minimum amount of physical exercise regularly, because it can not only help people to live a health life but also a disease free one.
0 Replies