No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 12:50 pm
@Paddle,
Laughing Nice!
Paddle

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 12:54 pm
@H2O MAN,
Thanks, I knew a few people on here would like it. I'm awaiting the inevitable flame posts though.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 12:59 pm
You may not get any. Many of us are trying to implement a "don't feed the trolls" policy.
Paddle

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 01:01 pm
@Setanta,
I'm not trolling, but apparently it is typical of people who can't debate to label others in order to defame or slander the opposing argument.

Thanks for coming and have a wonderful day.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 01:03 pm
Your irony detector and your sense of humor don't seem to be working at the moment.
raprap

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 01:05 pm
This could be the dumbest thing since Glen Beck
Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 01:06 pm
@raprap,
That's saying a lot! Is that a politician on that bicycle?
0 Replies

Paddle

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 01:06 pm
@Setanta,
Sarcasm radars fail to pick up on the emotion and intent of text, unfortunately.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 02:10 pm
@Setanta,
You will find Obama democrats prefer to deflect attention away from
the mistake we all know as Obama by resorting to childish name calling.

They will attack like a pack of wild dogs, but they are toothless and harmless.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 02:46 pm
@Paddle,
Irony and sarcasm are not the same thing. I am bemused to see that you think there was any emotion involved--unless you call a snicker a display of emotion.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 02:57 pm
I'm sure you know the type, Smug Ignorant Liberal Supremacist that
stop at nothing to protect and defend their Man Child in Chief - PrezBO.
0 Replies

Paddle

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 04:08 pm
@Setanta,
What was ironic about what you had originally stated? I am bemused (see what I did there?) that you assumed that I classified your response to have emotion although I did not directly state that it had. The only "irony" in this thread is your claiming of "don't feed the trolls" when you yourself are one.

Have a wonderful day.
parados

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 04:50 pm
@Paddle,
Paddle wrote:

The editor of the video did a good job.

The editing was good? Obviously you don't know what an editor does or what classifies as good editing.
The video editing was done during the live feed. Then some yahoo put in subtitles which is NOT good editing if it can even be considered editing and certainly wouldn't be considered editing by anyone in the film or TV industry.
Paddle

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 04:52 pm
@parados,
Oh, my apologies. I didn't realize I was in the presence of a Hollywood producer.

Allow me to rephrase: The commentary was good.

There, do you feel better now?
djjd62

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 04:54 pm
@parados,
you are correct sir

as for the content, wait, someone made it look like a politician is spouting bullshit, duh, thats what all politicians do
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 04:58 pm
@Paddle,
Was that supposed to be sarcasm? Hollywood producers are not the only people that recognize what editing is. Hell, anyone that has ever watched the Academy Awards would have heard the explanation and been more informed than you are.
Paddle

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 07:34 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Was that supposed to be sarcasm?

Yes, as a matter of fact, It was.

Yes, you are correct. Anyone who watches mainstream television and is captivated by the constant Doom and Gloom of the media and what's going on in celebrities' lives is definitely more informed than I am.

EDIT: Before you decide to repeat your previous question a second time. My second statement was also sarcasm.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 09:03 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The editing was good? Obviously you don't know what an editor does or what classifies as good editing.

And it's obvious that you don't understand that the English language isn't the sole property of Parados.

Quote:
The video editing was done during the live feed. Then some yahoo put in subtitles which is NOT good editing if it can even be considered editing and certainly wouldn't be considered editing by anyone in the film or TV industry.

Very likely the yahoo feels and some others certainly feel that it was good editing. The 'good' part is a subjective comment, again, something that speakers of a language are entitled to do. By your own admission, what was done was editing [underlined].

You choose, as is your right as a user of English to deem it bad editing, but it's editing nevertheless.

But this just isn't like you, Parados, picking the most inane, the most picayune portion of a person's post and hammering it not just to death, but into oblivion.
JTT

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 09:08 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Many of us are trying to implement a "don't feed the trolls" policy.

You are such a hypocritical piece of ****, Setanta. After this posting of yours, you weren't able to get your line out of the water for 3 more postings.

How is it possible for you to have such a mental disconnect? Age or just simple, plain, ordinary, run of the mill stupidity. You often accuse others of things that you are smack dab in the middle of doing yourself.

I personally think it's the latter.

1. Forums
  2. » Presidential BS Translator
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 01:01:28