What is wrong with these people!!!

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 12:13 pm
I thought I had seen some heartless people, but this couple takes the prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ngXILLuIU&feature=related

The Petkov couple easily are the most heartless people on earth.
They claim that the truck was part of a halloween decoration, but then why did they apologize and remove it later, AFTER they started getting media attention and criticism?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2SBgA92x0I&feature=related
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 1,417 • Replies: 11
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 12:25 pm
@mysteryman,
That is really disturbing.

And the girl's father asked people to leave the awful neighbor alone, I mean, how big is that? What a guy. Seriously. I don't know if I could be so forgiving.

I do believe the apology arose from having the tables turned on them.
mysteryman

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 12:35 pm
@boomerang,
I agree.
I dont think they would have apologized if the media hadnt gotten wind of what they were doing.

And I have to give the father credit.
I know myself well enough to know that there is no way I could be that forgiving.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 12:41 pm
Would have been cool for the neighborhood to show up in front of Jens house for a candlelight vigil and a prayer meeting since she claimed to be a devil.

Her life must be pretty miserable. Note that she wasn't there to apologize. I don't buy the apology from the husband. Likely just a reaction to the visit from child services and the threat of losing their own children.

As Dr. Phil would say... How's that (devil thing) workin out for ya?

0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 12:54 pm
It's amazing what death threats and a visit from CPS can accomplish.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 01:39 pm
From the comments I read on either video, if I were them, I would move and hide for several years before I showed my face in public again. A lot of very angry people out there.
I guess this is what happen when bullies grow up, and by grow up, I mean get older definitely not more mature or smarter...
When "personal satisfaction" trumps empathy, it's a pretty sad commentary on humanity.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 01:47 pm
That is just plain evil. There is no other explanation for it. I keep thinking I've seen and heard it all and then.......................WHAM....................more heartless stories.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 02:18 pm
Words fail me just now.
jespah

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 03:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
Unbelievable.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 11:32 pm
And now, a follow up to this story...

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/10/grandmother_of_dying_girl_taun.html

This article details what started this whole mess...

Quote:
•On the background: "It all started about two or three years ago," Rose said. "We had a birthday party for my youngest daughter, who is handicapped, and (Petkov) wanted her kids to come over. She texted my other daughter to ask if they could come over. Well, my other daughter didn't text her back in time, and I went outside and she was on her porch ranting and raving that she didn't want her kids coming to play with these 'f-ing retards'anyway. And it's just totally escalated from there."

0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 01:08 am
I saw this story a couple days ago and was speechless. My first thought was how evil and then I saw on line threats towards these people and someone had listed their address.

Makes me wonder how they are bringing up their children....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2010 01:44 pm
WJBK FOX 2 | myFOXDetroit.com

TRENTON, Mich. - For the past few days, people haven't been focused of Jennifer Petkov and that awful Facebook page. They've been focused on Kathleen Edward and showing her all of the support possible. However, it now appears Petkov's alleged bad behavior has her right back in the spotlight and this time she could end up in jail.

"Last summer, she threatened me. Told me she was going to kill me," said Tana Boling.

As if Jennifer Petkov needs any more negative attention. The woman accused of taunting a terminally ill seven-year-old and her family is now accused of trying to run another neighbor over with her car.

Tana Boling says it happened Wednesday when she was crossing the street to talk to Rebecca Rose, little Kathleen Edward's grandmother. Next thing she knew, she says she was dodging a car.

"When I got like so far out in the street, she (came) speeding out of the driveway right towards me, and if I wouldn't (have) got out of her way there's no doubt she would have hit me," Tana Boling said.

Petkov's been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and reckless driving. Her family put up ten-percent of her $75,000 bond to get her out of jail. This time they weren't willing to talk to the cameras, but instead of telling us that themselves, they called the cops to be their messengers.

Petkov's lawyer tells FOX 2 this whole incident was blown way out of proportion and that the Petkovs have surveillance footage to prove it. He believes the footage will be enough to convince the prosecutor to drop the charges.

While he was not willing to show the video to FOX 2, Petkov family friend Jarred Hurd says he's seen it.

"I think they have over-exaggerated a lot on it," said Hurd. "The other neighbors make it out to seem like they're horrible. They are not horrible people."

However, neighbors say nothing's being exaggerated. In their eyes, Petkov may actually be the worst neighbor in the world.

"I really believe she has no remorse," said Nicole Boling. "She needs some mental help. I really, honestly think she needs some mental help."

If these charges are not dismissed, Petkov could be in court later this month.

0 Replies