Do you remove hair from your body or do you leave it as is? How does aging cause changes?

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 10:44 am
One of the nice things about getting old is that I have a lot less hair on my body. No under arm hair and very little leg hair.

One of the bad things about getting old is having more facial hair on my face, especially under my chin and under my nose. My nose hair gets longer, too.

My formerly abundant strong head hair is becoming thinner and falls out at a greater pace. Probably caused by the past months I had to be on blood thinners, so I'm looking forward to better hair.

Why does my body have less body hair but more face hair? I don't know.

What about men's body hair that is different from women? I guess the first hair loss would be on the tops of their heads.

BBB

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 788 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 10:55 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

What about men's body hair that is different from women? I guess the first hair loss would be on the tops of their heads.

BBB

Yes, that's true about male pattern baldness. But just fairly recently I've noticed I no longer have any underarm hair to speak of and my legs are quite smooth. But I was never very hairy, anyway. Never any hair at all on my chest. My facial hair seems to be quite healthy, thank you, much better than the first time I tried to grow a beard, back in the 1960s.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 11:11 am
@Merry Andrew,
grow a beard, um that's a thought. I hate shaving anyway.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 12:32 pm
I never thought I'd say this, but TMI!

LOL!!!!! Laughing Wink
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 12:35 pm
@Lash,
TMI: Too Much Information - way more than you need/want to know about someone.
Lash

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2010 08:44 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I'm almost always on the other side of TMI... Embarrassed
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2010 09:18 pm
@Lash,
So let me tell you about my chin hair. It's just one. One lousy hair follicle, one step for... tweezing, when I see the thing. I think of it as the guerilla hair, as it sneaks up and surprises me every so often.
0 Replies