Man. Created for slavery in both heaven and hell.

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:00 am
Man. Created for slavery in both heaven and hell.

God created man.
God then created the law’s that we are to follow, thus creating moral evil.

Isaiah 45;7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

He told Adam and Eve to obey His command to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil under penalty of death. When Adam and Eve disobeyed and reached out for this essential knowledge, the knowledge of higher education and morals, He imposed His threatened sentence not only on the guilty but also the innocent, all of mankind.

The offspring of man were sentenced to bear the iniquity of our first father, Adam, contradicting---

Ezekiel 18;20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

God is also condemning those who have not sinned. The completely innocent.

Roman 9;11 For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;

In other words, He commanded us to live without a moral sense and basically remain un-educated and as dumb as the lesser animals. You will know that most issues and topics of higher education all have values of good and evil thus we were restricted from engaging in their study.

We were ordered to stay dumb and be slaved to all of Gods commands.

God gives man free will and dominion on earth. The power to rule ourselves under our own choices.
If we do as ordered, and do not take dominion, we are offered heaven. A place where we must continue to do as ordered or we are banished to eternal torture in hell.
If we do not follow God’s commands and take his gift of dominion in any other way other than what is ordered by God, we are banished to everlasting torture in hell.

In other words, if in heaven we are slaves to God. If on earth or in hell, we are slaves to God. If we exercise our free choice we are condemned to be slaves in hell.

Where is this freedom that God gave man?
It seems that His given freedom says that we are only free to follow His commands.
That is slavery hidden under a false premise of His calling us free.

Is that freedom in your opinion or slavery ?

Is freedom in both heaven and hell the exactly same thing, follow God’s rules; except for the purposeless cruelty, torture and burning in hell?

Islam vs. Christianity.
The Koran, as opposed to the Bible, seems to be more honest and states up front that Allah wants men to be slaves. Is the God of the Bible hypocritical in lying and saying that man is free?

Does God want to keep us dumb and un-educated by withholding most higher knowledge?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,016 • Replies: 18
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:04 am
Confused

wait a minute, is this one of those trick threads, is this really about the correct way to punish a kid who doesn't make his bed

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:07 am
Naw . . . it's just another ranting screed by a wanker.
chai2

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:01 am
@Setanta,
you said screed
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:56 am
Quote:
Allah wants men to be slaves

Sounds good to me. Don't all women want a man, who'll be their slave?
Mame

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:07 am
@Miller,
Careful, you'll get Hawkeye on a tangent.

I don't get the 'slave' connection so whatever the question was, my answer is "No".
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 01:17 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Careful, you'll get Hawkeye on a tangent.

I don't get the 'slave' connection so whatever the question was, my answer is "No".

At the end of the day, wherever we are, we are still supposed to be slaves to God. Either in heaven or in hell. Slaves forever.
In heaven, slaved to God and watching our friends and family tortured forever would be hell in heaven.
Being on earth, slaved to God would be hell.
In hell, slaved to God would be hell.
There is no escaping man's final destiny in all cases.
We are all bound for hell. Even in heaven.
How many of us could stomach watching friends and family being tortured forever.

Regards
DL
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 02:11 pm
@Greatest I am,
It seems that you have been doing your homework! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrA-8rTxXf0
Intrepid

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:16 pm
How many threads is this joker going to post this same nonsense in?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:48 pm
@Intrepid,
I love to be proven wrong as this is how I learn. Please help me to understand correctly as you. I listen to all who try to prove themselves and I will not put anyone down if I dissagree with thier point of view.
Intrepid

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 07:34 pm
@reasoning logic,
How many threads does the same thing have to be posted in? That is what I was referring to.

Your assumption regarding right and wrong has nothing to do with my statement and I was, in no way, indicating that I was right about anything other than the same thing has been posted in at least one other thread by the same OP.
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 04:59 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

It seems that you have been doing your homework! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrA-8rTxXf0

Just doing what comes naturally for me.

I have seen a bit of Sam Harris.
My thinking is closer to atheism and secularism than literal theist for sure but I am now and forever a religionist or spiritualist thanks to my apotheosis. No proof of this of course.

I call myself a Deist without a creator and the Godhead I know is more of a cosmic conscious than the miracle working super God that Christianity has invented.

Reality is basically what we see except for the cosmic consciousness that although in the invisible world, if you will, is still a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:44 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

How many threads does the same thing have to be posted in? That is what I was referring to.

Your assumption regarding right and wrong has nothing to do with my statement and I was, in no way, indicating that I was right about anything other than the same thing has been posted in at least one other thread by the same OP.

I do apologise for that Intrepid! I was not sure who you were replying to as it seemed that you were were referring to a joker and I do have to admit that I am not always being serious and my statements could easily be interpreted as I am being a joker. Thank you for your kind response anyways.

I do not know for sure that Greatest I am is trying to disrespect your belief!
I think that he may only be trying to share a point of view with the readers that he may think to be valid. I do not know for sure as all I have to offer is my point of view and many questions.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 04:11 am
This guy is as phony as a three-dollar bill. He claims to be an atheist, a secularist and a deist all rolled into one! Three, three, three idiots in one!

And he's a hypocrite, too. He posts passages of scripture which he seems to imply authorize his position (although demonstrating that he has not understood the passages), while claiming not to be an adherent of organized religion.

These are just pathetic rants, the ideas borrowed from others, those ideas obviously confused and misunderstood by this member, and badly expressed here.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 06:27 am
@Setanta,
But, but..... he is a philosopher Wink
Setanta

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 08:40 am
@Intrepid,
Eggs-actly . . .
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 10:27 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2yLMpGPU8A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJexaIyKvzg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FT4FprxDg

Regards
DL
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 11:09 am
@Greatest I am,
Your music almost makes me feel young
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2010 06:12 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Your music almost makes me feel young

In an evolving world, all changes create a new beginning. You cannot be younger than that.
You and I and all people are the best we can possibly be. Evolving perfection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPClzIsYxvA

Regards
DL
0 Replies