Strange. Does God wants us to rebel and sin?

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2010 11:06 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

You're the idiot. **** is happening all over this world; you can't help everyone.

And you perpetuate the problems by not helping anyone or even promoting the desire to do so.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2010 11:08 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

And your name should be either Greatest I'm Not, or Idiot I Am.

Anything is better than your name of Don't give a ****.

Regards
DL
Mame

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2010 11:09 am
@Greatest I am,
You're such a drama queen. How old are you - 18?

And who said I don't give a ****? I just said I wasn't going to go on a crusade against religious zealots. You can infer what you want from that, but you're already in the wrong, dolt.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2010 11:16 am
@Greatest I am,
i care for my fellow man, i do good things for folks

but in terms of religion, what makes my non belief any better than their belief

i hate someone preaching at me, i'm not going to go around doing the same to them

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2010 11:02 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i care for my fellow man, i do good things for folks

but in terms of religion, what makes my non belief any better than their belief

i hate someone preaching at me, i'm not going to go around doing the same to them

Then by all means, let the carnage continue.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2010 11:02 am

The main focus of my thread is to show theists that they are reading the fall incorrectly and should return to the original reading of the creation myth the way the Hebrew and Jews did.

As man's elevation and not our fall.

Most have forgotten where our moral sense comes from and that to disobey a command to not go after it, is the right thing to do, and that we should revere Eve and not blame her for our woes.

Look at the harm to woman and mankind that has been done over time because of this idea of a fall.
Man has used it to oppressed women for 3,000 years.

If any woman does not get on board for a new interpretation of Genesis and the fall, then they loose any right to complain because they are letting men accuse them of wrong doing and are showing themselves to be sheeple instead of good people by not fighting this false belief.

Do women not recognize how badly mankind is in need of their initial wisdom that man has suppressed with brute strength?

They either have to rise up or stop complaining when man throws them down to **** them over again and again and again.

I think that man has used and abused women long enough as our excuse for our own shortcomings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jGtEfPntA

Women should put up or shut up. That is the moral thing to do.
Men should step up to their responsibilities and give women equality if they do not have the balls to demand it themselves. That is the moral thing to do.

Regards
DL
0 Replies