instruction book

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 11:13 am
Why didn't it come with a instruction book.
Wi fi--- if you have unlimited data why do you need wi fi??.is that for people who don't have unlimited??
Can you be making a movie and send it at the same time??
I just installed the update, now when I put the phone away in its holster it comes back on.I've tried to get it to start without putting it in the holster and cannot figure how its doing it?.I know how to turn it on and no I don't touch the button.
These are just a few of the questions I have------why didn't it come with a book
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 5,114 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 11:56 am
@guardgoofy,
Does this help?
http://www.ci.mil.wi.us/WiFiUserInstructions4429.htm
0 Replies

The Chief

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 02:47 pm
@guardgoofy,
The instructions are on the phone itself under Settings--> About Phone--> System Tutorial.

Wifi is simply an alternate connection and provides for faster upload and download speeds compared to 3G. Very important when streaming music or movies.

No, you have to finish the movie before sending it. Limit the video to 30 seconds or the file size will be too big.

As for the holster, it sounds like you have one with a magnetic closure. The magnet makes your phone think it's in the multimedia dock and will turn on every time. You need a holster with a velcro closure.. that will fix it.

Hope that helps!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:45 pm
bookmark
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 09:48 pm
@The Chief,
You just solved my longstanding GPS losing signal problem. I hadn't realized that I should use my home computer's wireless signal as the source for doing getting GPS directions instead of the 3G network from the towers. Duuuuuuuuuuh!
0 Replies