Final judgment. Not required says the Bible.

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 10:55 am
Final judgment. Not required says the Bible.

If God is the creator, and as a Deist without a creator, I do not believe in such, but at the same time, I believe in the perfection or the world and universe.

That being the case, and having Biblical back up for that theory, then what would a creator God of perfection need to judge or re-due?

He could only judge that all that He had created would retain it’s perfection.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Right?

That or admit that He somehow screwed up and that is said to be impossible for God.

Right?

If there is one constant that the literal Bible speaks of, it is that all the souls/watches that God/the watchmaker creates, is that they will always keep good time or follow their nature in a perfect way.

The following gives truth to this statement.

"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPClzIsYxvA

Now some of little faith will think that God must return to fix things but if the literal Bible is to be believed, God will never return to fix what the Bible says cannot possibly need repair. Things are always in a state of evolving perfection.
No new heaven and earth is ever required and that makes these passages literally true.

Genesis 13:15 - All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever.

Ecclesiastes 1:4 - Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

I do realize that there are conflicting passages for this notion,

Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

But I dismiss them out of hand because they would logically lead to the fact that God must fix what could not possibly be broken.

This basically means that there is no such thing as a rapture or an end time.

Right?

Regards
DL

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 770 • Replies: 11
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 11:01 am

People who have returned from death in hospitals
have reported that after human death,
there IS a Judgment Day and that the decedent is the judge,
who judges that incarnate life by 2 criteria:

1. love

and

2. learning.

David
Solmeci

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 01:42 pm
@Greatest I am,
The atheist in me would say: Serves you right for reading fiction.

The catholic in me would say: Don't question things above your pay grade.

Also some food for thought: If there were no God, there would be no atheists.
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:21 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

People who have returned from death in hospitals
have reported that after human death,
there IS a Judgment Day and that the decedent is the judge,
who judges that incarnate life by 2 criteria:

1. love

and

2. learning.

David

As a fan of Gnostic teachings of the God within, I agree with the learning part but having had an apotheosis myself, I cannot agree with the love part only because love is something shared and for us to just give it without reciprocity is to waste it. A feeling of kinship is, to me, a better emotion to give to all.

I think you will like this.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84m5k_2007doc-zone-pagan-christ-1-of-3_news

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:25 am
@Solmeci,
Solmeci wrote:

The atheist in me would say: Serves you right for reading fiction.

The catholic in me would say: Don't question things above your pay grade.

Also some food for thought: If there were no God, there would be no atheists.

When you decide which part of you you believe and that conflict is gone then I will know how to respond.

Get off the fence. It is hard on the ass.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:35 am
@Greatest I am,
TELL US of your apotheosis.
djjd62

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:49 am
don't worry i'll go easy on folks who were members of A2K
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 10:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_consciousness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telepathy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotheosis

If you think you can think of these terms as real, then I will be pleased to.

I would begin by telling you that I have been able to initiated telepathy only twice in my life.

The first time with my wife for about two seconds and that without it, I would give no veracity to the second where I reached the mind of the Godhead or cosmic consciousness for about 6 seconds.

My experience is not exactly as defined in the links above but is close.

You will know that I do not have any great insight to offer from the encounter. It basically confirmed my paradigm and the only message, if you will, was to think more demograpically.

There is not much more to tell but I will be happy to answer any questions.
No, I have no dogma to preach.
No names please as I have heard them all.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Sunshine4486

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 02:57 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Have you thought what God created was perfect but then perfect sined. Thus rendering imperfection because of the sin. God did not mess up, the humans he put here on this perfect earth did, thus rendering the earth, and the there after everything in this earth imperfect.

That is the judgment, not his work, OUR work. I want a chance to live forever, Don't you??? I want to be judged, I just don't want to die.
(Genesis 2:17) But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.”

(Romans 5:12) That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned—.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:17 am
@Sunshine4486,
Sunshine4486 wrote:
Have you thought what God created was perfect but then perfect sined. Thus rendering imperfection because of the sin. God did not mess up, the humans he put here on this perfect earth did, thus rendering the earth, and the there after everything in this earth imperfect.

That is the judgment, not his work, OUR work. I want a chance to live forever, Don't you??? I want to be judged, I just don't want to die.
Well, upon the basis of the testimony of people who have died,
it appears natural for everyone to KEEP ON LIVING. Death is a fraud; its only MOLTING; quick loss of weight.

U will be judged, and u will be The Judge,
doing so by 2 criteria:

1. Love

and

2. Learning, according to the consensus of people who have gone thru it.

David
Sentience

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 12:34 am
The Afterlife: Never spoken of in the Bible.

Wait, is this pre or post expansion patch? That expansion was a total lorelol. Then they decide to retcon God into this goody two shoes? What the hell is that? He burns hundreds of his own people to death for complaining after sticking them in a wilderness for 40 years and feeding them nothing but mana.
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2010 02:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Sunshine4486 wrote:

Well, upon the basis of the testimony of people who have died,
it appears natural for everyone to KEEP ON LIVING. Death is a fraud; its only MOLTING; quick loss of weight.

U will be judged, and u will be The Judge,
doing so by 2 criteria:

1. Love

and

2. Learning, according to the consensus of people who have gone thru it.

David

Ya ya.

Let us base all policies by the word of those men who have died and returned to life.

Ya ya.

Regards
DL
0 Replies